A Stalker For A Boyfriend

I am a huge Marianas Trench fan. In fact, I can't watch a video with them in it without looking at Josh and melting on the inside. But here is my story:

There I was, sitting in bed listening to Ever After as I fell asleep. I heard a tapping on my window, and I got out of bed, slipped on my soft, warm slippers, and shuffled over to the window. I peeked out of my brown jungle-themed curtains and squinted from the streetlight across the street.

Looking down, I saw someone. A grown man. He had his hood up as well. I was scared, but I continued to look down at the man who was now looking up at me. I saw a slip of blue hair fall from inside his hood and rest on his forehead. He held a note on a plain sheet of white paper that said "Come outside and meet me at the swings in the park." The figure disappeared and started heading in the direction of the park that was right down my street.

What did this mean? Who was this man? I was a bit of a risk taker, but just to be cautious, I grabbed my phone from on top of the fridge, and slipped on my coat and boots. I grabbed my keys and quickly slipped out the door into the night. Unprotected.

I began slowly walking towards the park, looking all around for the man. As I arrived near the park, I saw a dark figure leaning up against the swing set.

I slowly walked towards him, whoever he was. The hooded man turned his head towards me, noting my presence. I continued walking towards him, and he started walking towards me. We met, and I looked up into the place where his eyes would be, searching for a glisten. He slipped down his hood, revealing his face. More blue hair slipped down over one of his eyes, now shining blue in the moonlight. There were pieces of blonde there as well. He smiled slowly at me and said "I'm sorry if you think I'm a stalker, but I heard you were a really big fan of Marianas Trench." "Yeah." I said looking down, a little bit creeped out that this man knew that I was a trencher. "You went to their concert a week ago, right? Front row?" "Um yeah, how do y-" The man interrupted me abruptly "I saw you there, and the minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you were perfect. Your curly hair, big dark brown eyes, dreamy smile, the works." "Uh, thanks, but who are you exactly, and why did you want me to come here?" I said looking up at his glimmering eyes again. They were beautiful. "Don't you recognize me?" He said. "No sorry, I don't." "Well, I was at that Marianas Trench concert too! In fact, I was in it. My name is Josh. Josh Ramsay." He smiled sheepishly. I could hardly breathe. I just stood there with a stupid smile on my face. I thought i was stupid. How couldn't have i recognized that guy that i had dreams about? My idol, the hottest man on earth was standing in front of me. Josh Ramsay, the man I stared at posters and pictures of before I fell asleep, had just called be beautiful. He actually called me perfect. It was a dream come true. Josh opened his arms for a hug, and I gladly accepted the offer. We just stood there in each others arms, rocking back and forth slowly. Josh began to sing Beside You softly in my ear. How did he know it was my favourite song? "Josh, I've loved you forever. I just don't know what to say other than I love you." "That's ok, I love you too. You are my Porcelain Princess." He said while kissing me softly on the cheek. Things were escalating quickly. Here I was an hour ago, watching Stutter in my computer; melting over Josh's hotness, and then now he'd had just kissed me. I turned my head to the side, and looked down at my feet. I started to blush. "You're so cute when you are embarrassed" Josh whispered sweetly. I looked at him and started to smile. "I never even imagined us like this." "Yeah, but when I love a girl, I make sure that I do everything I can to find her and love her, just like I love you." "I love you too Josh." He put two fingers on my chin, gently lifting upwards. His lips met mine. He parted his lips, parting mine as well. He slowly placed his tongue inside my mouth, and started playing with mine. The tongue ring was an extra bonus. Eventually, the perfect French kiss ended. He began singing Cross My Heart to me as he scooped me up in his arms. I trusted him. I loved him. He began carrying me a few blocks away down to the river bank. He set me down in the grass, and flopped down next to me. I looked over at him. His face was so perfect. I tried to remain calm so that I wouldn't make a fool of myself. Josh told amazing stories, sang songs to me, and kissed me every once in awhile. His hand creeped over towards me, and his fingers laced between mine. It was a perfect fit. We were meant to be. As it was past midnight, Josh and I both agreed that since this wasn't planned, it would probably be best if I went home so that my parents wouldn't be worried or suspicious if they came to check on me. He picked me up once again, and carried me all the way back to my house. He set me down where he had first held the note, and we kissed once again. As we both pulled away, he said, "Next time, you and I are going on a real date. To the band house. Call me babe." He handed me a slip of paper that I tucked in my pocket. He gave me one last quick squeeze as I slipped back into my house. I crept upstairs to my room, and looked out the curtains once more. This time, Josh held a different note. It said "Goodnight, my Perfect Porcelain." With that, I smiled, and tucked into bed.

The next morning I woke up. Everyone had already left for the day's work, so I decided that it would be the perfect time to call Josh. I dialled the number that he had given me, and he answered "Hi babe" he said casually "Hey" I said cooly. "You free today?" He asked "No, sorry. I'm volunteering at the animal shelter, and then I have to assist a swimming class with autistic kids. I'm really sorry." "Don't be sorry," he said "but do you mind if I do those things with you? We can still have fun even if we aren't at the band house! I can't stand to be away from you." "Yeah of course you can come along!" "Ok babe! What time do you start your volunteer shift at the animal shelter?" "11:30! Meet me there?" "Sure. See you soon sweetie! Love you!" "Love you too, Josh!" I hung up. He was such a sweetheart! I continued to get ready for my day, but took extra care in planning my outfit, hair, and makeup. I packed everything that I needed, said goodbye to my parents, and left to the animal shelter.

As expected, Josh was waiting outside for me. "Hey, handsome." I said gazing up to him. "Well hello to yourself." He said while winking. He was such a flirt. "Do you wanna come inside with me? We can see if there is something that you can help out with too!" "Okay, as long as I get to stay with you." He said still flirting, while sweeping me into his arms. We went inside, and we helped put collars on all of the dogs and cats. Josh was so gentle and caring towards the stray animals. A few times I caught him a little bit teary eyed. I'll have to ask him why later. It could be something really emotional that happened to him at an animal shelter.

After my volunteering was done, we went to my swimming volunteer job. Josh watched from the bleachers with a goofy love struck look on his face as I cared for the autistic boys and girls.

I quickly got changed after the lesson, and Josh hugged me as soon as I got out of the change room and said "I wish I could be as sweet as you!" And not long after he said that, we had our foreheads together looking into each others eyes. I still couldn't believe that just a few days ago, I had been oozing over a few posters of Josh in my room, and then he had picked ME to come and visit. "Come on. I have a special place to take you to." Josh said as he gently pulled me through the automatic doors of the pool.

We held hands all the way to where Josh was taking me, laughing and talking, being in love with each other. As we got closer to where we were going, Josh made me close my eyes, and also made me promise not to open them. He even made me Cross My Heart, quoting his song. What a cutie. <3

By the way things felt to my feet, we crossed a street, and into some sort of grassy field. Josh kept leading, and then said "Ok babe, sit down, but don't open your eyes yet." I sat down on command. We were sitting on a bench of some kind. I opened my eyes. In front of me, Josh was down on one knee, holding out a silly looking pink and purple plastic ring. I smiled and looked down at him lovingly. "So, are we officially a package? A two meal deal? An item? A magical unicorn?" I giggled. "Of course!" He smiled up at me as he slipped the ring on my finger. It was a perfect fit. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me, pulling me close. "I love you so much." I whispered as I placed my hand on his chest and laid my head on his shoulder. "You know I love you too Porcelain." He whispered back to me. Then and there, I knew that I was his, he was mine, we were each other's. He rested his head on top of mine, and we sat there in silence for who knows how long. It was the perfect moment. I wanted it to last forever. But whatever happens to the Porcelain Princess and the Toy Soldier Prince will have to be another story. <3