25. The Frog Sannin arrive!

Start from the beginning

When he got there, he set up his TV in his living room. He must say the TV he choose was suitable for his parent's living room. Having a large screen LED with quality HD is the peak of the technology and also because the living room was big, it looks like the TV has made progress by filling the emptiness of the room in large quantity.

He slumps himself on the sofa. He looked at the ceiling wondering if there is something he needs to do. He had relived his parent's mansion it is not nice to cast it aside, right? 'Should I make teleportation or a portal to this mansion? Maybe I should.'

He gets up and went to the door to see that the old man still not coming he decides to go to Satsuki's house.

With his current outfit, he pressed the bell.

Ding dong

"I'm coming" the voice heard from behind the door. The door opened to see her in her dark blue apron with her hair tied in a ponytail. She also wearing a plain blue T-shirt and sports pants. Instead of inviting them, she just takes her glance away from him. 'This is maybe due to yesterday'.he thoughts.

"So, can I come in," He asked? Satsuki just nodded slowly. From his observation, she realised that she was feeling uncertain about his presence.

He sits on her comfy sofa nervously even though he had lived with her for several months by now. 'Why do I feel so uncomfortable? I'm just being normal before coming here but why now my heart feels smaller? You must be bold, Naruto. Be bold' he told himself.

Tea was presented in front of him and driven him out of his thought. It was Satsuki with anxious looks on her face.

It puzzled him. 'Did I make her sad?' He took a secret glance with his eyes without turning his face worried.

She then bows to him and says. " I'm sorry, Naruto-Kun!"

Naruto was aghast. He doesn't know what to say. "W-w-what?"

"I'm so sorry" wept the Uchiha girl. Her voice also seems broken down.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't lock you outside. I thought you will be living in your house but turn out that when I go to your apartment. I saw a burnt destroyed house instead. I started to wonder where will you sleep after that. Where will you live?" She continues to weep after an outburst of her inner trouble.

Naruto with all he can tries to calm her. It was nice for someone to care about him but he hates when someone he cared about is sad. It hurts him. 'Should I tell her?'

Naruto hugs her gently comforting her. Her sobs become less as the time passed by which made him feel glad. "Satsuki, I didn't sleep in the random street that night. I sleep at my friend's house". He said with a bit of guilt. 'Maybe I should lie to her for now. Not to mention living in the luxurious mansion '

"Oh, I see. I'm glad you're okay" she wipes her tears.

Naruto noticed there is a thick nylon string around her neck. It seems like there is something attached to it. He wondered if she did it with herself. "What is around your neck?"

"Oh, this" she responded. Her tone becomes clear not influenced by past emotions. She pulled out her handmade necklace and show it to him. He notices there is a Kunai that he gives attached to it. "So you made this to tie the kunai I give you around your neck. Doesn't it heavy" he said with amusement and happiness.

Satsuki wanted to protest but her protest died down as she saw Naruto apply some seals on the kunai. The result of the kunai becoming smaller than the size of her palm hand. "Wow, where did you learn it?"

"I learned from some scrolls in the library". The librarian's relationship with him isn't bad as the other citizen here. She did allow him to use the library as long he didn't make any ruckus around her library or else punishment awaits.