Chapter 3- The Phone Call

"Hello Professor Oak." "Hello Ash! How have you been doing?" Ash paused for a moment, "Well....." there was another pause. "That's what I'm calling you about..."

"What happened Ash?" "I.. uh.. got a new partner pokemon yesterday... but today something happened to her.. she.. uh.. turned into a human."

Oaks line went silent for a moment, "So it happened to you too, huh?" "What do you mean professor?" Another slight pause on Oaks side.
"Well, you see Ash, Gary called just a while ago with the same problem. His partner turned into a human also. You see Ash, I figured out what's been happening, and it's a new virus going around between pokemon that turns them into humans."

"Do you know if there is any way to change them back?" Another pause, "No, so far there is no known cure for the virus. For all we know, it could be permanent."

"WHAT!?" "Yes, but everything should be alright! Ash, may I ask who your new partner is?" Ash sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, "It's Zorua." "Then are you sure she's not pulling a prank on you?"

"Well, no, I'm not exactly sure what's going on. Why don't you talk to her, see if she'll tell you anything." "Ok, put her on the phone."

Ash pulled the phone away from his ear, "Zorua!" Ash yelled. "Coming!" Zorua yelled back in response.

Zorua walked into the living room, but just as Ash was about to hand her the phone, he noticed what she was wearing. A dark blue t-shirt that was way to big on her, a dark pair of jeans held up by a red belt, some black sneakers, and his hat.

Ash sighed in frustration, "Can I have my hat please?" Zorua looked sad for a moment then smiled, "Yeah." As she handed Ash his hat, he handed her the phone.

"Professor Oak wants to talk to you." "Oh, ok. Thanks Ash." She said grabbing the phone out of his hands. Ash nodded as he shuffled back to his room.

He quickly changed out of his pajamas and into a light blue t-shirt, light grey shorts, and his hat of course. Soon after he finished getting dressed, he heard Zorua calling for him.

"I'm coming!" Ash yelled in reply, walking back into the living room. Zorua handed him the phone, silently walking into the kitchen.

"She's not joking." Professor Oak said as soon as Ash pressed the phone back to his ear. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's not pulling a prank. She actually got the virus, and may be human forever."

Ash sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Oh great! What am I supposed to do now?" "Ash you know exactly what you need to do, take care of her, she needs a place to stay and your the only person she knows and trusts."

Ash sighed, again, "Fine, she can live with me, but I swear if she gets out of hand, I'm sending her to live with you!"

"Alright Ash, sounds like a deal. Talk to you later!" "Ok, bye." Ash said as he hung up.

Whoo! Chapter three is up!! I hope you all enjoyed, and if you did please comment and vote! Love ya!