chapter 6 -*miss wanna die intensifies*

Начните с самого начала

Eh it's a decent hospital what can I say?

When I was walking I saw some infected peps tied to eachother. Probably bunny and rylan's work.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard mr.doggy's pissed off shouting and I knew that moment I was in trouble. I quickly got in a room that there's no infected peps nearby and quickly hid behind a vending machine. Last time I heard mr.doggy that pissed that I accidentally was the time i threw his bone away ı think..

"BRO CALM THE FUCK DOWN THEY ARE JUST A KİD" I heard rylan shout. And why is he cursing anyway?

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU WAİTİNG TO ME CALM DOWN!? İT HAS BEEN JUST 5 MİNUTES SİNCE THEY FUCKİNG WOKE UP AND THEY ALREADY MİSSİNG AGAİN" ı heard mr.doggy shout. He shouted so loud that I had to cover my ears.

"WE ALREADY TİED UP ALL THE FUCKİNG İNFECTEDS THEY WİLL BE FİNE!" Rylan shouted again but he was not loud as mr.doggy.

"Two of you please shut up! We can't find them if you guys keep screaming!" Bunny separated the two
And she was so much calmer than the two.

"Doggy you look that way, rylan you look the other way and I'll look this way " bunny said with a calm tone and ı heard three foot steps run into different directions.

My heart started beating more faster when I heard someone got in my room.

"(y/n) your in here?" I heard bunny say but I was scared that she will be angry at me.

"Hey (y/n) don't worry I'm not mad. İf you are in here ı will be not angry at you." Hearing this made me calmer and ı got out where ı was.

I was waiting for a pissed off bunny but she was calm and bent down to my height. And she opened her arms for a hug. I was scared of the mr.doggy and rylan's shouting so I hugged her back without hesitation.

"(y/n) don't worry they are not mad at you. They are just worried about you because you just woke up." Bunny said in a comforting voice and patted my back gently.

"Now let's go others are worried about you" she broke the hug and she extended her hand "bunny" I looked at her "yes (y/n)?" She looked at me.

"Can we see rylan first?" I looked at her with pleading eyes. And I grabbed her hand.

"Sure. But why?" She said while she  started walking.

"I'm afraid that mr.doggy will be angry at me." I said

"(y/n) dear he will be never that angry at you. He cares so much about you! More than himself." Bunny said while walking.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah! With every cell of my body!"

"Then let's see mr.doggy first?"ı looked at her.

"Hmm let's go" she said while she quickened her steps.

"(Y/N)!" Mr.doggy shouted while hugging me. I hugged him back.

"STOP DİSEPEARİNG EVERY TİME I LOOKED AWAY!" mr.doggy shouted while he broke the hug. But he was not like angry shouting. İt was like a worried shouting.

"I told you they would be fine." Rylan said. ( Yes We said we would go to the mr.doggy first but we ended up going rylan first)

"Sorry to bother but we need to go to rooftop it's been 9 minutes. We need to be there on time or he would leave us here." Bunny said while going somewhere.

"Oh right " rylan and mr.doggy said on the same time. Mr.doggy picked me up and we started running.

When we were on the rooftop nothing or nobody was there. The adults faces were pure shock.

"He leaved us here..." Bunny muttered

Mr.doggy set me down slowly and he muttered a "motherfucking bitch" under his breath. He was probably hoping me to don't hear but I did.

"HE LEAVED US HERE TO FUCKİNG DİE" Rylan shouted and mr.doggy gave him a 'language' look.

"Bunny. İs there any way to us to travel?"  Mr.doggy said. He  sounded like he was about to kill someone.

"Yes... There is a metro we can go. But ı don't know if it's gonna work.." bunny muttered out

"WHAT ARE WE WAİTİNG FOR LETS GO! THAT ROPE WON'T HOLD THAT İNFECTEDS FOR LONG!" Rylan shouted and he picked me up and started running. A few seconds later others were behind us and a few seconds later bunny passed rylan.
She is so fast! I wonder if she ever thought about being a olympic player...?

1202 word

Woo chapter 6 is done! I hope you like the chapter anyways bye!