Peter's Relationship

"Tony!" Nothing. "TONY! WHERE ARE YOU?" Still nothing. Tony had been in his lab for the past three days and Steve was getting worried. "JARVIS can you call Tony?"

"Yes, Mr Rodgers." Steve waited for an hour. "Mr Rodgers. Tony doesn't seem to be answering and his lab is locked."

"Ok. Thanks JARVIS." Steve walked to Peter's room and opened the door. "Peter? Have you seen your fat-" He cut himself off, opening the door fully he saw that there was an envelope on his bed, a letter underneath it. Steve walked in and picked it up. It had already been opened. He sat on Peter's bed and read the letter. It said:

Dad and Pops,

I'm sorry but im leaving, I've gone to live with Wade. Sorry but I love him, don't come looking for me I'm not coming back.

Love from your son Peter.

Steve didn't realize he was slowly balling up the paper in his hands. He snapped back into reality when there was the sound of glass smashing in the kitchen. He stuffed the paper in his pocket and ran to the kitchen. He walked around the counter to find Tony was slumped on the floor with a shattered whiskey bottle next to him.

"Tony! What happened?" Tony groaned. "Tony, why are you doing this to yourself, again?"

"I... I... Peter... gone..." He began to slur. "Steve... he's go-" He broke off in tears. Steve picked him up and moved him away from the glass and whiskey.

"Shhh. Tony I know. Were going to find him and find out why he did it. First though you need to stay here and rest." Tony blacked out and fell across the couch. Steve walked back to the kitchen and cleaned up.

2 hours later

Tony woke up and looked around. Steve was sat reading on one of the stools by the kitchen counter.

"What happened?" Steve jumped at his voice.

"Oh you got drunk and passed out, again. I dragged you to the couch and cleaned up a bit. Theres some brownies in the fridge for you." Tony walked straight to the fridge and took out the plate of brownies, and ate them as Steve carried on talking. "I think you got drunk because Peter has gone to live with someone."

"Finally he got a girlfriend."

"Not exactly..." Tony dropped the brownie he had in his mouth.

"He has a boyfriend?" Steve nodded. "Whats his name?"

"Wade." Tony's brow furrowed. He stared straight into Steve's eyes.

"Not Deadpool Wade?" Steve said nothing but his eyes said it all. "Fuck! Are you serious?!" He walked to the elevator. Steve ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Tony, don't do this! Please."

"What, go and get my son from an enemy?" Tony dragged Steve into the elevator. "You're going to drive there with me and were going to see why he did it. I'm getting my briefcase-suit just in case I need it. You put your shield in the car. Then we leave." Tony walked to the door of Stark towers where his briefcase was waiting behing the Captains sheild and walked into the car. Steve reluctantly followed because he didn't want Tony to do anything stupid.

At Wade's house

"Peter?"

"Yeah Wade, what's up?" Wade came in wearing his Deadpool costume. He began to flex and thrust against the air.

"Do you find this... appealing?" Peter laughed at him, then tackled him from sitting down. They were lay on the floor, kissing, when there was a knock at the door.