Chapter 2- First Encounter

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter2: First Encounter

I can't help the overwhelming feeling of wanting to protect this young woman  that I carry  in my arms.

I've been watching her for a while now, scratch that I've known her her whole life. She's the thing that's going to make my father's  plan complete. But as I look into her innocent face while walking past the shops on my right  I can't stop the overcoming urge to hide this girl away from all the evil that is in this world. Including myself.

One might say that I am a little ass backwards right now since I am doing one of the very things that I want to shelter and protect this young woman from.

As I make it to my car, I open the door and set her down gently in the backseat. Once she's settled in I wrap her hands and feet in duct tape. And I put a layer over her mouth because the last thing I need is a screaming and terrified chick yelling on the top of her lungs as I drive, drawing unwanted attention.

I strap the seat belt on her and put the child locks on each of the side doors so she won't be able to jump out of the car when she tries to escape. And she will try to escape, it's only about a matter of WHEN she will try to escape.

I walk to the driver's side of my all black 2013 Lexus ES and start the engine. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to take her to my remote emergency home/mansion in Vegas or to stay in California and take her to my condo in L.A.

I decide to take her to Vegas because it would be harder for people to find her and because if she decided to runaway she wouldn't know the scenery.

I have been watching and following her for a while now, almost six months. I've kept my distance each and every time while I tried to learn her schedule. She is a very busy 20 year old I might add, it must have to do with the fact that her parents are like billionaires and try to keep her busy and out of the house.

Tonight was the first night that I've ever gotten this close to her. It was the perfect night to take her. It's Halloween and lots of people end up getting taken on this day due to the fact of the costumes people wear, the heavily drinking and the obliviousness that people tend to take when they are partying.

As I drive I can't help but replay the images and scenes from the party she was at tonight.

She looked amazing and sexily innocent in her Little Red Riding Hood costume. When she was dancing with those men it made me livid and green with envy, how dare she throw herself at them like that and have no respect for herself.

I couldn't help but get a little stiff at the same time as I watched her sway her hips to the beat of the music while she bit her lips softly while running her hands thru her hair having the time of her life. She was enticing every man in the house whether she knew it or not.

She wasn't supposed to put on a show for anybody except well maybe me. A car horn brings me back to reality and out of my musing.

'What am I thinking? I'm not supposed to be thinking of her like that! This is a job and I never let anything get in the way of a job!' I silently remind myself.

But that doesn't prove much helpful because my thoughts keep on heading back to that delectable woman that is in the back seat of my car not 2 feet away from me.

I chastise myself as I drive along the road when images of the party still keep on replaying themselves in my head. I could tell when she started to notice my stares that followed her although out the house although I kept to the front of the house I always had a direct line of view of her, because she stood in the middle of the house or in the kitchen.