He broken the door in to pieces and entered but was surprised to see the room empty , he checked the bathroom but she was not present..

He went tothe balcony and saw that she was running from there by taking a small bag with her, he cursed him self and ran a hand in his hair and ran down stairs to reach her..

Haseena was running and was came at a deserted place she was finding some one to help her but found non..

she was moving but was catch a old couple she smiled at them and went there..

haseena : hello sir ,mam ap meri madad kare..

manem kava lamma

(kya chaiyye amma )

haseena : sir, mam meri madad kare

man : em kavali meku

( kya chaiyye bache )

he was talking in other language and she was not understanding him and he was not understanding her..

she was scared and what she thought that only happened , anubhav came from no where in his car and was moving towards haseena ..

man : evvaru meru

(koun ho tum )

anubhav smiled at the couple and stood beside haseena and caught her waist

anubhav : nenu ime mogadu..

(iska pati )

haseena mallik shocked as he know the language ..

man : avuna manchidi kane emeku mana bhasha rada..

( acha par ise yaha ka bhasha nahi ata kya ? )

anubhav : radu .. na bharya ki nenu honey moon ke teskocchanu

(nahi ata ham ise yaha honeymoon ke liye laye hai )

man : avuna manchidi ..

(acha theeke )

women : me redaaru manchiga unaaru

(ap dono bahut ache hao )

anubhav : dhanya wada mulu amma

( shukriya amma )

women : kane amme enduko teragatun di..

(par yeh kyun bhagri thi..)

anubhav : na toh ko pam ga undi ..kon cham sape ayyethe kopam potati..

(hamse thoda naraz hai thodi der mein chala jayega )

women : avuna mari memu weltam

(acha yoh ham ab jate )

anubhav : sare amma..

(theeke  amma )

Man : shubham

(hamara ashirvad apko hamesha shub hona )

women : saobhagya wati bahv

(hamesha tum shaadi shuda aur pati ke saath kush rehna )...

the couples went fom there and haseena was shocked that they talked some thing and went and she don't know any thing about it...

anubhav : ghar chale haseena ..

he said and haseena mallik did not objected and they sat in the car.. anubhav waa driving the car and haseena mallik was time to time seeing him.. and anubhav sensed this

anubhav : apko kuch kehna hai..

haseena : apne un logo se kya kaha ?

anubhav : hamne yeh bola ki ap hamari patni hai apko ham yaha honey moon ke liye laye hai aur ap hamse abhi kisi wajah se naraz hai ... toh bhagi thi hamse .. aur unhone hame hamesha saath rehna ka ashirvaad bhi diya..

haseena mallik was shocked and remained quiet , anubhav saw that but did not said any thing to her..

they reached to the home and haseena mallik got down and went to her room and went to deep thoughts..

haseena : hame yaha laya gaya aur ham kuch bhi nahi kar sakte .. ya allah sir ne hamse kaha tha ki yeh bahut khatarnak hai ..kash hamne unki baat manli hoti..

she was thinking this but was interrupted by the knock on the door.

she opened and saw anubhav

anubhav : khana tayyar hai ajaye..

haseena nodded her head and went down stairs and they ate the food in silence ..

after completing the food anubhav washed the plates and haseena cleaned the table ..

as she was going to her room and sleep anubhav caught her hand and said some thing to her that she did not think in her wildest dreams ...

continue in tye next chapter..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

Hello guys 😍

hope you liked the update 🥰

so how it is 🤓

what anubhav said to haseena 🤔 any guesses
.

please ignore the grammatical mistakes 🥺

vote and comment your thoughts..

and you can follow me more updates...

don't forget to press the star button 🥺

Have a good day 😘

• what do you think guys is it interesting or boring..

answer the question ...