Blurred vision

A/N

So do you guys like Skittery and Ally/ Carter, or Spot and Ally/Carter... Comment below

______________________________________________________________

Recap:

Spot Conlon's has feelings for no one.

________________________________________________________________

I look up at the stars and try to process what just happened.

Then it hit me... It's no use.

Spot will never like me as much as I like him.

My heart is shattered. Just like when Spot uses his slingshot to shoot a glass bottle.

Its like I built up all these emotions just to get them crushed.

I walked back to the lodge, my face flushed and my head spinning. I felt almost numb like but I forced my feet to drag me to the lodge where the "after party" was.

Walking in I suddenly felt nauseous. My vision was blurred but I could still make out some of the other newsies around me. Race track had a cigar in his mouth and was drinking some type of liquor. He was playing cards, from what I guessed was poker. I could tell by the way he stroked his chin or by the way he held his cards out more than usual whenever he got a good hand.

I looked behind me and saw Jack with Sarah. They were both camouflaged into the wall. They both looked so happy. He would do something like tuck her hair behind her ear, or kiss her on the neck as she'd giggle with delight. It was utterly disgusting.

Suddenly my face was beet red and my breaths came in short wisps of air. My body feels completely limp as I leaned against a wooden table for support.My eyes were automatically drooping and I fought to stay awake.

"Carter, are you okay?", I heard a familiar voice say as he pushed through the crowd. I couldn't make out who he was . Especially with my vision like this but, all I saw was a wooden slingshot on the side of his belt loop and the golden tip of a cane.

"Carter I said are you okay?", the newsie repeated as a crowd started to form around me.

But I didn't care, I was just struggling to breath. My chest was contracting and it felt like I was running out of air. I started to cough trying to catch my breath, trying to breath normally.

"Carter, you don't look too good. you need some rest.", he said as my coughing continued.

This was it... I am going to run out of oxygen. I'm going to die alone.... I never had a chance to live... I never had a chance to tell Spot how I really felt about him.

"Carter?! Carter!", were the last words I heard, before my vision went blank...

_______________________________________________________________

A/N

So, do you like it? Or not.... just comment your thoughts, and opinions, about my book below...