They just reached an intersection in the road when they heard voices from the riverside.

"Dragon Claw!" From a male.

"Huh? That was Master Diluc." Venti spoke, recognizing the low voice.

"Block it!" A female voice shouted.

"And that's Ophelia's voice." He turned to the duo. "Let's go Ash, Pikachu, they're probably in the middle of a battle. I wanna watch it." He said before taking off to the direction of the voices.

Ash followed him. He reached the field as a Charizard was pushed back by a Garchomp. Both Pokémon had visible scars and bruises around their bodies, the fight was nearing its end.

"Good boy. Now Dragon Pulse!" Garchomp's trainer commanded. She was a redhead. Her long, red hair was pushed up into a high ponytail. It was a bit loose, probably because of the heat of the battle. Green forest eyes burning bright with passion. She was determined to win against her opponent. She wore black boots and black pants. Her white, long-sleeved top was dirtied.

On the right side of the battlefield, Ash could clearly hear him click his tongue. Much like the woman, he also had red hair, but in a low ponytail. He had black slacks, and a black collared shirt with a white vest on top. He wore a harness of some sort, a black necktie, red and black gloves, and black long boots.

"Flamethrower! Straight for the mouth!" He ordered.

Charizard let out a massive torrent of fire, but Garchomp was quicker in releasing moves. Both attacks collided mid-air creating a dust explosion large enough to cover the entirety of the field. From within the dust, Charizard let out a pained cry. A loud thud was heard, indicating that it fell. In her opponent's stupor, Garchomp's trainer called out her final move.

"Let's end this Garchomp! Earthquake!!"

"EARTHQUAKE!??" Ash was appalled at the trainer's order. Her opponent, horrified.

"No! Charizard, get up! Please!!"

It was too late. The Pseudo Legendary plummeted down creating a devastating quake that shook the surrounding area leaving dust and sand thrown about as strong ripples on the lake's surface scared away the Water Pokémon. That move left the fallen fire-type to its fate.

"CHAAAAAAAAAR!!!" Its roar was heard throughout the whole winery. As the accumulated dust dissipated, Charizard was seen lying flat on the ground, unable to battle.

"Charizard is unable to battle! Garchomp is the victor! The match goes to Ophelia." A referee dressed in maid's wear announced.

"YES!!! We won Garchomp!" "GAAAR-CHOMP!!"

As the two were celebrating, Ash still couldn't comprehend how Earthquake could damage Charizard. He went to the local for help. Venti was celebrating her win on the guy's side of the field.