Chapter 5

It was 6:00 pm, three hours later.

I was at the airport, boarding onto my plane to my hometown Cedar Bluff in Maine. I decided that I should go to my mom's house and stay with her for a while.

I knew it was going to be extremely awkward because I hadn't seen her ever since my eleventh birthday, almost seven years ago. And a lot had happened in those past years. Hell, a lot had happened in the past day!

I would have called Mom, but I didn't have her number. I guess I'll give her a heart attack instead.

The flight had officially began. I would be knocking at my mom's front door in about three and half hours...

***

- Claudia's POV -

- Five hours before, and after Aiden ran home crying -

I pulled away from Valerie Black, my girlfriend of three months. We changed back into our clothes and sat next to each other awkwardly.

I never had sex before - I had plenty of kisses and make-out sessions, though - and I never expected that I would do it with a girl. Of course, we couldn't actually do it because of the, um, biological terms and all that, but let's just say we got to really explore each other.

"Wow," I said breathlessly. "That was, just, wow."

Valerie chuckled and commented, "I can see that you're feeling better about the whole Aiden situation."

I froze. Aiden. I completely forgot about him. How foolish and selfish could I be?! I broke his heart and then made love with my girlfriend - my secret girlfriend he never knew about. Ugh. I was a horrible person!

"What's wrong?" She asked me, concerned.

"Valerie," I said slowly. "I need to tell Aiden about us."

"Well...okay," She said uncertainly.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Aiden deserves to know. And that would give him more explanation about you know what.

""Yeah, well, I'm going to find him and tell him the truth."

"Okay, 'bye, love you."

I got up from the ground and smiled warily and said, "I love you, too."

We gave each other a quick kiss then I left to find Aiden.