Part 6: Progress

Začít od začátku

- Dru: Enough to see how cute you all are!  I just came to let you know that the only thing left to do is fill the pool with water.

- Gru: We'll do it right now!

Agnes: And shouldn't we celebrate?

Gru: Agnes, there's still a while for the baby to come...

-Agnes: And where will he come from?

~ Gru looked quietly at Lucy and before Lucy could say anything, Gru spoke up.  ~

- Gru: Ehh you'll find out later... So you want to make a celebration for the news?

- Agnes and Edith: Yes!!

- Agnes: And if we go to "Super silly fun land"?

- Gru: What do you think, Lucy?

- Lucy: It's a good idea!  Also, I've never been there. This is going to be amazing!

- Dru: I've never been either, it's going to be fun!

- Gru: Well... then we'll go!

- The girls and Dru: Yeyyy!!

~ Everyone had lunch and got ready to go.  Once everything was ready, they got into Gru's car and went straight to the amusement park.  Lucy and Dru were amazed to see it and the girls were very happy.  Directly upon entering, they collided with the roller coaster.  ~

- Edith: Let's go there!!!

- Dru: Come on!  He says as he pulls Gru's arm.  -

- Gru: I'm not going to go up there... I am staying with Lucy.

- Lucy: Come on Gru, I'd go up with you but I can't.

- Dru and the girls: Pretty please - They say with puppy dog ​​eyes.  -

-Gru: Okay, but Lucy, prepare a bag for me in case in case I vomit.

Dru: Don't exaggerate.  - He says as he takes Gru to the attraction with the girls.  -

~ After a lap full of loops, ups and downs, the cart where they go returns.  Dru and the girls leave quite happy but Gru... leaves greener than a pepper.  The souvenir photo of him doesn't cheer him up at all.  ~

- Gru: I feel like

- Gru: I feel like... throwing up...

- Lucy: Come on, you know how I felt these 2 months.

- Gru: Really... you're... very... strong... I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM.  He says as he runs away.  -

- Dru: I think it was not a good idea to force him..

-Edith: Nothing, he will recover.  Are we going to another attraction?

~Gru approaches, still a little pale.  ~

- Gru: Well, I haven't thrown anythin but well... I don't want to go back up there.  He said frowning.  -