*

Chelsea are starting to falter now, Lauren easily winning the ball off Charles.

She makes a easy unmarked run into the box, the London side just standing off her and I watch from midfielder as she send a low cross in.

Berger is there to save it but Ellen is there for rebound and pokes it home, "let's fucking go!!" I scream, running over to celebrate with her, the game clearly ours at this point.

*

We win ourselves a corner, Stanners standing over it as I jostle about in the box with Alanna.

She sends it in and Lucy gets her head on, it falling to Caz who's arrived in the box, the midfielder only needing one touch to fire it past Berger.

*

"Fuck yes!!" Keira screams next to me as the final whistle blows and I collapse to the floor, partly from exhaustion, this being my first ninety minutes in a while and partly from the slight throbbing in my knee.

"Shit. Lina are you ok?" she asks, standing over me as our teammates join us, "I'm good" I laugh, taking her outstretched hand and pulling myself up.

"Just just glad that's over" I add.

I find Vicky in the crowd, jumping onto her back and making her carry me around.

We gather round for Gareth's team talk and then go over to celebrate with the fans, Vicky letting me down and making me walk on my own.

"I'm so proud of you" she smiles.

"Gracias".

Our moment is interrupted by Lucy popping up on my other side, the defender slinging an arm around my shoulders, "how that's knee?" she asks.

"Fine" I reply quickly.

"You're limping".

"I know, please don't tell Vicky, I just want her to enjoy this" I plead, my eyes begging her to keep quiet, "alright, only cause it's you" Lucy rolls her eyes.

"But you are getting it checked out as soon as the celebrations are done, do you hear me?".

*

As soon as we get back to the changing room with the trophy, I'm immediately on FaceTime to Patri, who connects it up somehow so that I can see the whole Barca squad.

"Hola mi chicas".

"Felicidades princesa" Patri smiles, blowing me a kiss before the rest of the team pile in, "felicidades mi niña linda" Jenni beams.

"Gracias Jenni".

"Felicidades Lina!!" Leila and Mapi shout in unison, the two of them very excited, as everyone chimes in and then it's only Alexia who's left to say something.

Patri then disconnects it so that Alexia can take the phone outside and gives us a bit of privacy.

"Felicidades Catalina" she smiles.

"Gracias Ale".

"I'm so proud of you and everything you have achieved lately. To try and turn the season around so late in the year, that takes some guts" she explains, "I'm so happy that this move is working out for you, you seem happy...".

Something catches my eye and I look up to see Vicky approaching me, so I hand her an AirPod and angle the camera so Ale can see her.

"Hola Alexia".

"Vicky! How are you?".

The two have a quiet conversation but it's not long before I hear my name mentioned again, "this little one's done us very proud tonight" Vicky smiles, pulling me into her side.

"You deserve it, both of you" the midfielder replies.

"I miss you" I say, trying not to cry at Alexia's kind words, "I miss you too, are you guys coming back soon?" she asks.

Vicky nods "I don't know if we'll make it to Camp Nou, but we'll be there for Leila's party" she smiles, "well I might be there at this rate, this knee is playing up again".

The two older players immediate concern almost makes me want to cry.

"Are you ok?".

"Shall I get someone to come and look at it?".

I shake my head.

"I'll get it checked out later, think it's still a hangover from the Arnold Clark Cup" I explain and neither Vicky or Alexia seem convinced but don't push the subject.

We stay on for a few more minutes before Alexia returns me to Patri and I can have a few moments with my girlfriend.

"Did you watch the game?" I ask.

"I did. I'm so proud of you princesa. There's so much more to come from you yet, I can feel it and somewhere, there's a Ballon D'or" she smiles, making you blush heavily.

"Gracias mi amor. It's late so I'll let you go. I love you, see you in a few weeks" I send a kiss through the camera and Patri catches it.

"I love you too".

*