Lying By Omission

(Bailey) I'm sorry you got stuck with taking us, I tried to get Mom to do it.

(Kevin) It's ok, I don't usually mind taking you places if I know ahead of time and we aren't just off the road, I was so jacked up on adrenaline last night after the show I didn't hardly sleep, I'm tired.

(Bailey) Nick too, he said he has big plans to do absolutely nothing.

(Kevin) sounds nice, so who's all going to the movie?

Lie by omission in 3..2..1...

*SUV pulls up in front of the theater*

(Bailey) just a few friends from school, thanks Kev! *Hops out of car immediately followed by Livie*

(Kevin) welcome

As I reached the front of the marquee and paid for my ticket I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, my immediate happy feeling was soon replaced with panic as I released Jake's hands from my waist turning back to look at the parking lot as I walked inside...just in time to see Kevin glare towards Jake and take off...Fuck my life.

(Bailey) CRAP!

*Jake walks in looking confused*

(Jake) Is something wrong? Aren't you glad to see me?

(Bailey) didn't you get my text?

(Jake) What text? *confused*

(Bailey) *sighs* my brothers don't know we are back together, and to be honest they were kinda relieved when we broke up, so when we got back together I didn't tell them and I texted you to tell you to meet me inside the theater but apparently you didn't get it and now Kevin just saw you so...yea...

(Jake) My phone died right after I sent you my last text, I was sitting in the car letting it charge *text chime goes off on Jake's phone* Well, there is your text...stupid phone!

(Bailey) *smiles at Jake reprimanding his phone* It's ok, I'll just deal with the brother thing later...now where were we?

*Jake smiles and slips his arms back around Bailey's waist pulling her close*

(Jake) hmmm...I think it was right about here *leans down and kisses B softly on the lips, slowly grazing her lips with his tongue*

(Olivia) OKIE, awkward...lets go, we are going to miss the previews.

(Bailey) *pulls out of the kiss and smirks at Livie* where's Josh? He's meeting us right?

(Olivia) yea he's going to be a few minutes late, I'm just going to save him a seat, we can go on in.

*B grabs Jake's hand and pulls him into the theater finding seats in the very back row against the wall*

(Olivia) I don't know how you can sit back here it is so far away, we can see it better if we are closer.

(Bailey) Force of habit, besides I like it here and I don't really plan to watch much of this movie anyway *smirks*

(Olivia) *sighs* fine

*Livie's boyfriend Josh enters the movie just before the lights go out*

-Meanwhile back at home, Kevin's POV-

*Kevin pulls into the driveway, quickly hopping out of the SUV and running inside*

(Kevin to Mom) Hey, are Nick and Joe upstairs? *Runs halfway up the stairs*

(Mom) ummmm...no I'm pretty sure there is some sort of guitar hero war going on in the media room.

(Kevin) ah...ok thanks. *doubles back down the stairs and walks into media room to find Nick and Joe battling*