6.Buttercup (✿☉。☉)

Start from the beginning

Jasmine : She looks only 8 ,too young doctor.

Ohm : Age doesn't matter to be sick Sister. I just want the best to her as a Doctor. She is very stubborn....

Jasmine :I will go and check then...

Ohm : What? Okay until you get punch on your pretty face.

Jasmine : Leave it to me I am professional when it comes to kids.

Ohm : Sure, give it a try.

Jasmine enter the room , soon gets welcomed with a hard toy on his face. He whines in pain. He leaves the room

Ohm(chuckles) : I said what I said.

Nanon looks through the window and see the girl holding a soft clown toy ,soon he gets an idea...

Jasmine : Wait and watch Dr.Ohm Pawat.

Nanon entres the room with clown nose,the girl frowns but was quite...! Nanon took the opportunity went near the girl and does some funny faces the girl smiles...

Nanon( in funny voice) : Hey girl what's your Name ?

Girl : Why do you need Clown.

Nanon : Because clown wants to be friend with you and clown know some magic tricks...
Nanon does some magic tricks and the girl gets impressed..

Nanon : So what's your name baby?

Girl : I'm not a baby I'm very much grown up says Dr.Ohm uncle...

Nanon : then as far as I know pretty grown up girls won't get shy to say their names.

Girl : It's buttercup.

Nanon : Cute. (Ruffles hair of smiling baby)

Nanon : grown up girls do take their medicine on time.

Buttercup : Yuck , they are bitter.

Nanon(some magic trick) : Is buttercup grown up girl ? If yes open your mouth

Buttercup : Ahhhhh

As soon as buttercup opens her mouth Nanon drops the tablet in her mouth and then pours some water the small girl takes the tablet.

Nanon : Now friends ?

Buttercup : Friends.

Nanon : So you are talking tablets from now on and going to make friends right.

Buttercup : Sure only if you do magic tricks every day.

Nanon : Should I tell you a big secret? promise me it's only between us.

Buttercup : Paka promise.

Nanon : Actually Jasmine aunty can change into Uncle. This big magic I will show you on the day of your surgery okay. By that time be a good girl everyday and make friends with everyone okay ?

Buttercup : Sure Jasmine.

Nanon gets up to leave the room but the girl holds his finger and pulled him down. Then she kisses Nanon's cheeks. Nanon smiles , she says you have Dimples even I have see(points to her Cheeks)

Nanon : You like me ?

Buttercup : NO big NO !

Nanon : Lier , as far as I know grown up girls won't kiss until they like someone.

Buttercup : But Jasmine is pretty.

Nanon : Buttercup is cute too ! Then I can kiss her on her dimples right?

Buttercup shows her cheek and then Nanon kisses her....acts faints and say Oh god so cute that I might faint.

Buttercup chuckles and says Nanon : Jasmine don't over react and come here every day.

Nanon : EVERYDAY !

Ohm watches the interaction between Sister Jasmine and Buttercup and gets Whipped.

Ohm : You were good Sister Jasmine. Good. Keep it up.

Jasmine : I already said I am professional.

Ohm :I heard a lot about you from Head nurse Jennie. I think children'sward is perfect for you.

Jasmine(embarrassed) : Hehe ! I think that too.

Ohm : let's go watch a movie tomorrow.

Jasmine : Oh hello , don't tell me you are hitting on me now.

Ohm : Nice joke but it's not funny, I am engaged already (shows the finger) and getting married in next 65 days so chill.

Nanon gets sad by seeing the ring.

Ohm : And you are more like my sister type. (Wink then turns around) tomorrow after work 7pm.

Nanon(in mind ) : GET THAT FUCK IN YOUR MIND NANON ,YOU HAVE ONLY 65 DAYS TO MAKE HIM FALL FOR YOU.

I have not rechecked guys....
Ignore any mistakes!