PROLOGUE

HEY GUYS....

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER STORY.......

HAPPY READING......

##############################################

LOCATION : MALHOTRA MANSION, MUMBAI

We can see a couple hugging cuddling each other and sleeping. Sun rays are disturbing the man who is sleeping with his wife, he opened his eyes and saw the peaceful face of his wife and staring at her thinking something.

And the couple is none other than manan.

M (thinking) : jaan I missed you these days, how I wish I could complete my work fast and get back to you soon but couldn't as dad is giving me work at last minute but I couldn't complain either. Seeing you losing weight making me guilty as I know you couldn't eat without me, but its okay no problem I will take you to vacation after completing my work we will enjoy there.

Thinking all these manik was caressing nandini's hair and pecking her crown time to time. Seeing the time on wall clock manik woke up and got freshened.

Manik thought to wake nandini up but when he touch her cheeks he got to know she is having fever so he left to office after kissing her forehead as he have to prepare a presentation.

When manik came downstairs he saw his family there sitting in living room.

M : I am going to office as I have an emergency

There came a lady manik's mom Neyonica malhotra,

Ney : manik have your breakfast first

M : no mom I have to go I have something from office canteen

Ney : where is nandini

M : she isn't well so she is sleeping

Ney : okay take care

M : bye

Saying that manik left for office. After manik left Neyonica gave a look to soha and alya who are there in the living room itself

Understanding what Neyonica was saying both alya and soha went towards manan room and saw nandini sleeping there peacefully. They both gave an evil look to each other and smirking evilly soon alya came with ice cold water and splashed on nandini.

Because of ice cold water nandini got up with a jerk and was shivering seeing them, soha held nandini's hair in a tight grip and dragged her down stairs with her.

N : soha please its paining ahh soha please leave me

So : shut up bitch how dare you to take my place and marry manik, so now we will show you hell

Al : bloody gold- digger

Saying these they dragged nandini towards kitchen all the maids and butlers saw and know what was happening with nandini and the family is behaving with nandini but they kept quiet knowing about malhotra's and murthy's.

Nandini was dragged to kitchen and soha thrown nandini on the ground infront of ishita murthy and Neyonica malhotra.

Neyonica held nandini hair in her fist and pulled her upwards

Ney : how many times should I say you that you are not the daughter-in-law of this house you are just a maid. 

N : aunty..

Nandini was about to say something but was cut by ishita

Is : where are you till now don't you know you have to cook for everyone

Saying this ishita slapped nandini, due to the slap nandini fell down hard and banged her head.

Is : the place you are is my daughter's place you have no right in this house.

Neyonica and ishita started slapping nandini hard not even caring that she is bleeding. 

Nandini was begging them to stop but no one was listening even the men husbands of ishita murthy and Neyonica malhotra, Raman murthy and raj malhotra along with dhruv vedant boyfriend of alya came there and was enjoying the show

N : please stop it I am pregnant

Nandini was begging them to stop but they are not stopping instead listening nandini was pregnant soha kicked nandini on her stomach

So : you have no right to carry my manik's child its my right.

Soha and alya was kicking nandini stomach and Neyonica poured boiling hot water on nandini.

Before anyone can do anything more suddenly they heard someone's voice which made them shock and scared at the same time.

Voice : what's happening here

##########################################

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA ☻♥☻