Chapter 25

"You betray us, then you disappear. Then all of a sudden we could not sense you! We thought you were fucking dead! Then after two weeks, we find you and... and then..."

"You broke our mate bond."

"Within the first week that you were gone, you were fucking someone else. Just in case that helps you remember."

"Well, we do remember the series of pain. Clearly, if I may add."

Having finished one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight – yep, eight, I nodded at myself, proud that I've counted the empty bottles correctly (I think) – I let out a long sigh.

I jumped down from my tree hole straight down to the ground. I fell because I couldn't keep my balance in check.

I walked and walked and walked, swaying from side to side while crying - unsure of where I was going. At times, I paused then screamed "I'm so fucked up!" Then I proceeded to walking aimlessly again.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A familiar voice said in a sing-song voice. "Oh my, oh my, it's little Belle."

I laughed at his theatrics and did a curtsy as if I was a princess, or ballerina, or... whatever.

"Well hello fair sir, indeed it is I, little Belle." I chuckled, sniffing the waters in my nose.

"Ah, I see. The little princess has been crying?" He smirked.

"Oh, I'm glad your eyes are well." I did a little pirouette.

"And you come running right to me?" He mocked with his devilish grin.

"Whatcha doing here anyways?" I asked like a typical intoxicated person while tapping his nose with my index finger.

"Your breath fucking stinks with wolfsbane. How much did you even take?" His face crumpled and I giggled.

"You ugly, Jordy." I continuously pried my hands on his face.

"Whatever. I should be the one asking you. What are you doing here?" He raised his brow and took my hand off his face. "FYI, you're in my territory."

"I am?" My eyes widened.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'. "It's been long since I last saw you. And I've been hearing a lot of... stories." He grinned smugly.

I tilted my head to the side. "I'm no fairytale princess 'though."

He laughed. "Aren't you adorable?"

"I am." I tilted my head to the other side. "Well, I'm not adorable. F Y I. I'm awesome. Ha ha ha."

"L O L, pretty little Belle."

"Don't imitate me, Jordy." I pouted. "Are you gonna kill me or we gonna fightie?"

"Nah, don't worry, I'm not going to kill you."

I exhaled loudly and wiped my forehead.

"Killing a pretty little thing like you would be such a waste. You are such a jewel after all, oh great black wolf." He mused.

"H-how did you-"

"I've made a deal with your little devil." He smirked.

"Huh?" I raised my brow.

My mind's getting heavier as the seconds passed. The alcohol and wolfsbane just decided to kick in that moment.

"... plans... Ashley... stupid... witch... lucky... you are... power..."