Inquisitors, Jyn Erso, Escape, Rebels

Start from the beginning

Lyra pulls Jyn to the side looking back Lyra sits down, and Jyn stands in front of her Lyra looks at her "You know where to go, don't you" Jyn nods as Lyra let's go of her hands then reach up and takes off a necklace and holds it in front of Jyn "Trust the Force" Lyra reach around and clip the necklace together Lyra sighs.

Once fully on Lyra grabs Jyn's head and move to her side while Jyn stares at her then Lyra pulls her into a hug as Krennic leads the Troopers to the edge of the field just as Galen walks across the grass and comes to a stop while Jyn runs panting, she slows down and turns taking deep breaths before running again.

Meanwhile Krennic and the Troopers walk on the grass they stop to see Galen standing there Krennic said "You're a hard man to find, Galen" Krennic looks "But farming..." He motion the area he looks back "Really" He smiles "Man of your talents" Galen just said "It's a peaceful life" Krennic said "It's lonely, I imagine".

Galen twist a bit, but he said "Since Lyra died, yes" Krennic stares said "Oh" He lower his head he walk forward "Oh..." He shake his head exhales and stops raising his head looking at Galen "My condolences" Krennic move his gaze then turns to the Troopers "Search the house" The Troopers moves their voices are mechanical.

Four Troopers went pass Galen who turns watching them he turns back Galen ask "What is it you want" Krennic said "The work has stalled" Galen stares "I need you to come back" Galen just said "I won't do it, Krennic" Krennic shake his head he said "We were on the verge of greatness" He motion his hand "We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy".

But Galen just said "You're confusing peace with terror" Krennic said "Well..." Krennic shake his head "...you have to start somewhere" The four Troopers reach the house holding their weapons chattering to each other spreading out while Galen said "I'd be no help, Krennic" He moves a bit raising his head "My mind just isn't what it was" He shake his head.

Krennic looks to the ground "I have trouble remembering" He raise his gaze as Galen takes a breath "Even simple things" Unknown to them watching from the distance hiding is Jyn staring at them Krennic said "Galen..." He shake his head "You're an inspired scientist, but you're a terrible liar" From the side is Lyra walking up "Now, I admire the effect" Lyra runs "I really do".

Krennic looks to the side to see Lyra running "Oh, look here's Lyra, back from the dead" Galen looks to see her Troopers move as Galen runs and Krennic stares "It's a miracle" Jyn raise her head watch a Trooper aims his gun at Galen who looks to him the Trooper speaks as Lyra keeps running but Krennic raise his hand "Stop" The Trooper stops just Lyra stop as well.

Then she drops a bag to reveal a pistol aiming "Oh, Lyra, troublesome as ever" Krennic shake his head staring" Lyra said "You're not taking him" Krennic just said "No, of course I'm not" He spread his arms "I'm taking you all" Jyn watch "You'll all come" Jyn lowers down "You, your child" She lowers her head "You'll all live in comfort".

Lyra sarcastically smiles she said "As hostages" Krennic nods said "As heroes of the Empire" Galen stares at Lyra he said "Lyra, put it down" Lyra still aiming her pistol and Krennic said "Think very carefully" Lyra hand shake a bit she glance to Galen who stares while Jyn watches her breath trembling as Lyra said "You will never win" Krennic said "Do it".

A Trooper fires hitting Lyra making her fire hit Krennic shoulder they both groan falling to the ground Jyn gasps and Galen said "Lyra" He runs to Lyra who collapse and Jyn ducks as Galen reach Lyra who lies on her back "Lyra" Jyn raise her head while Krennic slowly gets up he said "They have a child" Jyn moves back slowly "Find it" Galen holding Lyra in his arms watch the Troopers move.

Meanwhile Jyn runs down a hill panting she reach the bottom and runs to a trench she runs to a rock she bends down, and it turns out to be a door Jyn opens it and climbs in getting on the ladder and closing the door while a Trooper reach down and picks up a toy stormtrooper he looks around the area by the house.