"Booyah," he says.

[‐‐‐‐]

Shinso: "Alien name: Ripjaws. This aquatic alien may look like a fish on legs, but he's more than that. He has super powerful claws and fangs that can break metal, and he's faster than most boats when he's in the water. Hell, he can even use echolocation! But leave him out of the water too long, or he gets too hot, and it's game over."

[‐‐‐‐]

Police sirens the catches Ripjaws attention, and his eyes widen.

"Welp, time to make my leave!" he says and backflips into the water below.

●●●

It was the day after the Sports Festival. In a car, M/n sat in the front driver's seat with Y/n in the passenger next to her. Shinso sat in the back, along with Gwen. They were all together going to a circus to celebrate Y/n getting in third place in the Sports Festival. Gwen was tagging along since M/n wouldn't stop nagging her son about inviting her.

"Zombozo's Traveling Circus of Laughs?" she reads a passing sign. "Cool!"

"I haven't been to a circus since I was a little girl," M/n states. "And I heard good things about this one."

"Can't wait to see it," Shinso stated, bored.

"I love the circus!" Gwen exclaims.

"That's because you belong in one," Y/n taunted.

"Y/n..." M/n warned her son.

"Sorry, I just can't believe how you guys talked me into this," Y/n stated. "Circus is kids' stuff."

"Aren't we, like, fifteen?" Shinso asked. "Besides, can't we still act like kids sometimes?"

Y/n yawns. "Yeah, but isn't it super late or something?"

"Y/n, it's eleven in the morning," M/n states.

"Alright, fine!" Y/n crossed his arms. "You guys want to go to some stupid circus. Whatever."

M/n sighs as she realizes this may be a long day.

Later, the L/n Family with Shinso walked up to the entrance to the big tent that held the circus. M/n couldn't believe so many people were there.

"Looks like a lot of people are coming to see this show," M/n pointed out.

Y/n looked around, gazing at all the signs advertising the show. All of them had pictures of creepy looking clowns, especially one with a white face, a blue nose, purple lips with yellow teeth, and red hair. It unnerved him.

"It's probably sold out," he says. "We're probably just wasting our time."

A light turns on and everyone looks to see a man on top of a tent. He had a black mustache and a hat.

"Step right up and see the fingerless freak of nature, whose strength knows no bounds!" the carnie announces. "Thumbskull!"

A giant of a man walked out with a metal pipe on his shoulders. His skin was pale and had no hair on his head. In fact, his head looked like a thumb. He then bent the pipe with a grunt and people started applauding and cheering for him.