❝𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇❞

i. BRING BACK THE DEAD AND BEAR THEIR CUPS

𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 burning need to find him that just won't go out, Kia Mitsuho persistently looks for him, all the while, trying to keep humanity off the brink of extinction. With Kronos' forces at large, emotions aren't the only thing diminishing the days left before her expiration date.

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐍 the air. But as heroes, they do not have time to wait for the sadness to pass. Bred and raised as warriors with every passing moment being lived with the threats all around them, problems arise amongst the demigods' own ranks, and hesitation fills every minute action.

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 then lit on fire, for Minos' labyrinth will undo your sanity before you can manage to get out.

ii. WHOM WE ARE, AND WHO WE WILL BE

❝𝐊𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎❞

❛the whisperer❜

❝𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍❞

❛the swordsman❜

❝𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄❞

❛the wiseman❜

❝𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃❞

❛the spirit of nature❜

❝𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒❞

❛the misunderstood❜

❝𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍❞

❛the damned❜

❝𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀❞

❛the lost❜

❝𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄❞

❛the knower❜

iii. ARIADNE TRUSTED A HERO, AND LOOK WHERE THAT GOT HER

❝I danced for the end of everything I knew and the beginning of everything I did not.❞

JENNIFER SAINT'S ARIADNE

iv. FOR YOU, I WOULD CREATE A NEW NOTE AND SING IT IN ALL THE MUSIC I KNEW

i. watercolour eyes; lana del ray. ii. happiness is a butterfly; lana del ray. iii. good old fashioned lover boy; queen. iv. the beach; the neighbourhood. v. the perfect girl; mareux, the motionwave remix. vi. buzzcut season; lorde. vii. nda; billie eilish. viii. cigarette daydreams; cage the elephant. ix. daddy issues; the neighbourhood. x. devil's advocate; the neighbourhood. xi. after dark; mr. kitty. xii. chamber of reflection; mac demarco. xiii. sex, drugs, etc; beach weather. xiv. welcome and goodbye; dream, ivory.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Aaaaaaand now we begin part ii. I hope everyone who's come this far is as excited as I am for this. Same warnings as part i.