TWO

Avi's P.O.V.

On my way to Dewaan's bungalow it was thundering and I thought to complete my task as soon as possible and get away from here.

I watched over and found lights of every room were off at this time. Usually people keep lights on when it gets dark. Do they want to become ghost and haunt each other?

I climbed on the roof. I peeked in every lawn to check the guards and found the door leading to stairs close. This family is driving me crazy. Had they known about our plan in advance and prepared beforehand?

Anyway I need to pry on them at least. I climbed down the roof to hop inside from any of the window of this huge bungalow.

I checked almost every window to break in. Unfortunately there weren't even a single window open by mistake let alone them open it intentionally.

Are they ghost for real. They don't open their windows in summer. It was making me insane. I got tired and sat on the window shed.

It was really a bad day that it started raining out of nowhere.

It was Thundering but it doesn't mean it should rain, does it?

That stupid rain soaked me badly. Water was dripping from my clothes.

I had no option but to jump on the ground from the window shed. I peeked over to check what the guards were doing. They were hiding in their small room at the main gate.

They are guarding the gate leaving this whole bungalow behind. There is a backyard to break in. Don't they know that. They are having a good time with tea and snacks growing their belly bigger than a fat goat.

If I was to be a guard here, I would have never been a lazy, negligent and pig head guard. They are old enough to leave the job if they want to be as lazy as a sloth bear. What a great businessman Mr. Dewaan is that he can't even chose a reliable guards beside him.

I peeked at the backyard to check if any of the guards were active. There was a girl dancing in the rain. I've heard only in songs and stories that girls love dancing in rain. First time in my lifespan I've seen it and now get to know that it's true. She looks funny. A small laugh escaped my lips.

I wonder if she is also dieting or something to keep a zero figure. It's really unhealthy for her to do so.

What a bizarre creatures are living in this bungalow. Guards are overfed and his own daughter is starving that her skeletons are visible from malnutrition.

I was consumed in useless thoughts that I didn't see I was soaking in rain too. I ran towards her knowing if she is outside, there must be a door open.

As I ran towards her, she saw me and fell off. Did she thought I was a fox running towards her to eat her? Why did she fell off out of the blue? Her foot weren't slipping while dancing.

I stopped beside her and looked around. There were a door wide open welcoming me wholeheartedly.

I whispered to myself, "Sorry girl, I need to complete my task. You will have to suffer."

She yelled at me from behind.

How come she yelled at me because of the mud I brought in on that shiny marble floor? Is she stupid or what?

I turned a deaf ear to her. She was naïve. I sat on the chair and slipped the phone placed on the table inside my wet pocket. She can't call anyone if she doesn't have a phone.

If her parents come to save her, it would be the best of both worlds.

I don't need to hurt her. She isn't my target. I just have to complete my task, nothing more, nothing less.