Who Knew? (Justin Bieber Fanfic.)

Chapter 1

Kylie's P.O.V

I was getting ready for school and I thought my dad was going to take me but he has to go to work. God, I never see my own dad a lot anymore.

My dad is Scott Braun, or as many of you 'Beliebers' call him Scooter, and yes my dad manages Justin Bieber. You may think I am the most luckiest girl in the world, but you're wrong! Justin is the most annoying, self centered, jerk that I have ever meant! He seems all nice and caring on the outside but when you see what he really is like you would agree with me!

So anyways, I was looking through my walk in closet to find what I should wear. After searching for what seems for ages I found the perfect outfit: white skinny jeans, black high tops, black shirt that says 'love me' in white across it and a white headband. I took my black sweater just in case it was windy. I looked at the clock and it was 7:54 a.m., shit! I'm almost late! I ran downstairs and found a note from my dad that said "Kylie you have to find your own ride to school today! I'm sorry ill make it up to you I promise!"

Fuck, I'm going to be late, not that I care but if I'm late again I have detention. I started to panic then I just decided ill run there. I headed out the door and ran as fast as I could. Right when I walked up to the door of the school the bell rung, shit! I decided to take my time because I was already late, so why waste my breath?

"Kylie Braun, you're late. Again. What's your excuse this time? You were partying with Justin Bieber? Or what?" Mr.Brook, my history teacher said. He thought I thought I was special because my dad was Justin's manager, which I don't!

"No sir. My dad had to go to work early, again. So I had no ride. So I ran all the way here." I said trying hard not to roll my eyes at him.

"It's already your 3 tardy. You know what that means. Detention." Mr. Brook said harshly.

"But, I can't! I promised my dad I wouldn't get detention any more!" I said yelling at him a little.

"No buts! Now sit down!" He said pointing the other way.

"Yes sir." I said rolling my eyes. How am I suppose to tell my dad? He'll kill me. He doesn't like it when I get in trouble. I walked to my seat in the back next to Ashley, the shy girl. I never know why she's shy. I try to talk to her but she doesn't reply. I sat through the long hour hearing Mr.Brook talk about the boring revolution war. As soon as the bell rang I ran out as fast as I could, if you haven't noticed I hate school.

"Watch out! The rich, brat is coming through!" This super popular girl named Jessica said while I was going to my locker to get books. Yeah even though my dad was Scooter Braun, the manager of Justin Bieber, I wasn't popular. I was the outcast. Everyone hated me because they thought I was stuck up because my dad made a lot of money, which I'm not! They don't even let me introduce myself without calling me names. I just walked past her and got my books and went to study hall.

"Nice to see you Miss. Braun." My study hall teacher, Mrs. Johnson said.

"Hey." I said and walked past her, I knew what she wanted. Money. She just acts nice to me to get money from my dad.

"Yo Braun! Lend me $100? I'm sure your dad won't mind!" A jerk, the football leader, yelled to me from across the room.

"No. All you guys do is talk to me for money! I'm sick of it! Everyone in here! Including you Mrs. Johnson!!" I yelled at everyone.

"Come on! Your dad makes so much money that a couple 100 wouldn't matter!" Brandon said. Yeah Brandon is the football leader.

"OH MY GOD!!" I said frustrated and took out my purse. I went over and gave him a $100 bill. Then I went to everyone one in the classroom, including the teacher, and gave them one each. There was only 5 other people in the class so I just gave it to them so they would shut the fuck up.

"Thanks, baby." Brandon said and gave me an annoying wink. I just rolled my eyes and sat in the corner listening to music and texted my only friend that lived across the country, Emily. I told her about how my day keeps on getting worse and worse until my dad texted me.

~Text Convo~

S- Hey honey, are you at school?

K- yes daddy. I'm at school >:|

S- Why are you upset?

K- oh nothing, just that my own dad didn't take me to school and I don't ever get to see him.

S- Kylie, I'm sorry I will make it up to you, I promise.

K- you can't make it up to me. You just buy me things.

S- Well what do you want? I thought you loved clothes?

K- Yeah, well I love hanging out with you more! But you don't have time for me! You just have time for that idiotic Bieber kid!

S-Honey, look I'm sorry, but I have a very important job. And you know that.

K- Whatever. I have to go dad.

S- Ok see you after school. Love you.

K-Oh about that... Daddy you know I love you right? Well... I got detention... I'm sorry!

S-Kylie you promised! What did you do now?!

K-IT WASN'T MY FAULT IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT GIVING ME A RIDE TO SCHOOL!

S-I have to go to a meeting. We'll talk about this later. Love you.

K-Whatever.

~End Of Text Convo~

I just rolled my eyes and heard music for the rest of the time. When the bell rang I was the first one to leave. I survived the whole day of school. I was about to leave out the school doors when I remembered that I had detention. I sighed and then walked to the end hallway and went to the door on the left. I sat in the seat in the far corner on the right behind a table with a computer on it so I couldn't see when people came in the door. I just sat there being bored. Until there was a disruption about 30 minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Did you like the story so far? Sorry if its bad but I promise it will get better! And sorry for a cliff hanger! Please comment and vote!