𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

it was february 13th and sabrina was meant to fly out to london so that her and will could spend valentine's day weekend together. sabrina was feeling a little under the weather and took some ibuprofen to try to feel better. well "a little under the weather" was an understatement. she felt like absolute shit. she hadn't felt this sick since she was like thirteen. she didn't want to let will down so she didn't tell him and was planning on going to see him. they hadn't texted all day so far and sabrina was somewhat glad. she was afraid will would be able to tell that she wasn't feeling well and try to tell her not to come.

she had her flight at 6 pm and it was around 10 in the morning when she decided to take a nap. she didn't sleep all last night so she needed a little energy boost. that could've been the worst thing she could've done. maybe a coffee would've sufficed. she awoke from her nap at half-past 6 and completely missed her flight. she quickly sat up in her bed and checked her phone. she had several messages from several people but none of them were will. maybe he knew.

she rushed over to her computer and pulled up expedia to look for flights in & around london. just with her luck, there were literally no more flights. every single one was booked. she slammed her computer screen shut and stood up, pacing around her bedroom. she didn't do that for long though, she had to rush into her bathroom to throw up for the fifth time that day. she was now even sicker because she missed her flight to see her boyfriend.

after she threw up, she grabbed her phone and climbed into her bathtub. it was cool in there and she was burning up. after laying there for a few moments, she decided to text will before she fell asleep again. she was scared to find out what his reaction was. she hoped she didn't ruin anything.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
william [ my lova ❤️‍🔥 ]
sabrina [ loml ❤️‍🔥 ]

loml ❤️‍🔥

will i am so sorry
so so so sorry
i missed my flight
i didn't mean for this to happen
i felt like shit all night and i still do. i feel as
sick as a dog
i took a nap and didn't set an alarm or anything
and over slept
i'm so sorry will
can you call me please?

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

will usually answered pretty quickly. most of the time right away or within an hour or so if he was busy doing something. sabrina knew will wasn't supposed to be busy right now so when he didn't answer her texts, she grew worried. she didn't have the energy to get out of her bathtub, so she just laid there waiting for will to text her back.

after about 25 minutes, her ringtone for will sounded on her phone. she quickly picked it up and she was met by her own face. she looked like shit and felt like it. she tried to fix her hair but gave up. she answered and she was met by will laying on his bathroom floor. he looked just as bad as she did.