Obama hires Adrian

Welcome to the story where obama obliterates ben's house and teams up with adrian shepard, there will be writing mistakes for the sake of humor somtimez.

(30 seconds of 3d saul goodman plays as intro)

Obama: It is time to check twitter&reddit for anything new.

(Opens twitter)

(Twitter feed:

Petergrofi87: I ate meg hehehe. {69 likes}

Pewdiepie: My heuse was bombed pls healp mee,  Ben did it with lean airstikez!!!

(Closes twitter)

Obama: I had enough of ben and his lean airstrikes, I must hire a military man for the job to assinate him, In the meantime I need to shut down Five night at freddy ultimate cring fortinte=cringe + Ratio diner!

(Obama goes outside and gets in his car and then goes to 2fort to meet up with the lawyer)

Obama at 2fort: Hello emkay lawyer

Emkay lawyer lexi: Oh hey, What you want?

Obama: I want you to shut down Five night at freddy ultimate cring fortinte=cringe + Ratio diner, Is that ok?

emkay lawyer lexi: Ok That will be 69 dollars.

(Obama's 69 dollars ascends to emkay)

emkay lawyer lexi: (Shuts down the diner)

Obama: Nice to have business with you.

Emkay: Good.

Emkay gets in his car and drives away.

Obama: Wait what is that

Obama sees adrian in the distance eating a beastburger.

Obama walks over to adrian.

Obama: hello solider do you want to infiltrate ben's house and bomb him for drip?

Adrian: Yes.

BTW it is Adrian Shepard from opposing force, This is my first book and also it is 21st century humor so don't judge.

I actually can type professionally but I am lazy rn and I don't got much time to write, I will write the next chapter as soon as I can.