𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Zacznij od początku

The serpent necklace represents the Malfoy.

Your POV

I was working on the paperwork when there was a knock on the door.

"I'm not available right now!" I called out as I heard the door open but I ignored it.

"Not even your available for your husband?" I looked up to see Draco standing there, arms crossed. I smiled and set down my pencil.

"For you, I'm always available," I say, gesturing for him to take a seat. "How did it go with your father?"

"Well, he wanted to discuss the business." He replied. I nodded then I noticed the new necklace that he was wearing.

"Who gave it to you?" I asked. He looked down and wrapped his hand around it.

"My father." He looked up with a cheeky smile. "It's passed down generations and given to the first heir. Since I'm the only son, it's passed down to me so when I have children this necklace will be given to them." I nodded and went back at looking at the paperwork in front of me.

"I need to finish this paperwork before the end of the day." I sighed, rubbing my eyes as he frowned.

"Can I see them?" He asked. I gave them the paperwork as he looked through them. "Why don't you give them to Joel?"

"Draco just because I'm married to you, doesn't mean I get to use that to get myself out of something," I replied.

"You're right. I just don't want to see you stress out." He says, extending his hand to stroke my cheek. I smiled.

"I can handle this job," I said. I got up and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "How about this? When I get home we can have a relaxing evening, just the two of us. Hmm?"

"Sounds perfect." He replied, kissing my lips. I kissed him back, running my hands through his hair then we pulled away. "I'm gonna go visit my mother, I'll see you tonight." I nodded as he pecked my lips one more time.

"Mhmm," I replied, getting off of him as he stood up, leaving the office. I waited for a few minutes before walking out of my office to see Lucius walking out of his office as well. I quickly stopped in my track before following him to his car.

I waited in my car until he drove off then I drove out of the parking lot, making sure not to lose him. I followed him for twenty minutes before reaching a cabin. I parked my car a few feet away from him and turned it off, waiting for what's gonna happen.

After a few minutes of waiting, another car pulled up. I grabbed my phone to take a photo just as Lucius and that same lady shared a passionate kiss before heading inside. I got out of my car and walked down the little hill toward the two cars. I walked around the cabin, hiding behind the wall as the window was wide open.

"Lucius, I'm tired of hiding our relationship." The woman whined.

"Aranza, I told you it can ruin my reputation." Lucius hissed. I leaned over to see Lucius kissing his mistress' neck. "You mean so much more to me than Narcissa." I began videotaping them. I could use this as blackmail.

"You only care about your fucking reputation!" Aranza screamed as she shoved Lucius away. "Narcissa can have you twenty-four-seven while I can have you whenever you feel bloody horny because your excuse of a wife can't satisfy you in bed!"

"Calm down, if I was able to divorce Narcissa just to be with you then I would but I need to think about Draco. He needs to carry on the Malfoy name, he's my only heir." He said in a hushed tone.

"What if I want to bear your child? What if I want to have a baby with you?" She cried.

"You will not get pregnant with my child," Lucius replied. "If I find out you are pregnant with my child then I will make sure you will get rid of that baby or else I will take care of it in my own hands."