BW-Memories

Who would have thought that Lex and I will marry each other? We were friends back then. We are not really that close pero noon pa man, I want him to notice me, not as his friend but more than that.

Childish. That's what people think of me. I couldn't blame them, I was carefree and an easy-go-lucky person. I don't take things seriously.

Siguro that's the reason why my relationship with some other guys didn't last. I was afraid to fail and to be rejected.

Kapatid. That's how Lex see me. Well, he's really older than me. I'm 20 and he's 26. Kahit kapatid lang ang turing niya sa akin, hindi ako nawalan ng pag-asa na baka balang araw magugustuhan rin niya ako bilang babae.

I was 15 when I first met him and I think na love at first sight ako sa kanya nun if there's such a thing. He's really a good-looking man and a smart one. He's my ideal guy.

*5 years ago*

I was here in the dark part of the garden while looking at the sky. Sinama kasi ako ng mom ko kasi may welcome party yung business partner niya. Ever since I really hate parties and social gatherings. I don't like the feeling that you are obliged to talk to a lot of people and mingle with them.

That's why I'm here. I like it here, you can see the beautiful set of stars in the sky. Tahimik dito di katulad sa loob, maingay at nakakainis sa mata yung mga taong halata mo namang social climber.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when someone interrupted me. "Hi, are you alone?" he asked.

I just looked at him and raised my right brow. I don't really like talking to strangers. He looks older than me and I know I must respect him. but I don't really want to talk with someone right now.

He laughed." I won't bite you. I just want somebody to talk to right now." and he smiled. Wow, this man is drop-dead gorgeous. Pero erase-erase, parang kuya ko na yan.

I still didn't say anything, eh kasi nga, stranger siya.

"Okay. I get it, I'm Lex Sandoval. How about you? What's your name?" He asked me and then he smiled. Oh no, that smile is killing me.

"Excuse me, I have to go, I'm sorry!" I said as I ran leaving him amused and shocked by my demeanor.

Napangiti na lamang ako sa aking naaalala. Hay, kailangan ko nang magluto, darating na ang asawa ko. Ang sarap talaga isipin na asawa ko na siya kahit balewala lang ako sa kanya.