~Welcome to the Villain's world~

Prologue 4: Delivery and Encountering Person!

Crowley's mouth was agape as he blankly looked at the girl.

"A girl?! How far-fetched!" He exclamied.

"Apologies, I must send you back aswell. We cannot have a female at an all-boys school."

Mirana nodded and walked up to the mirror as she was already itching to go home. Before Crowley could even say a word, the mirror spoke first.

"I suggest you keep this one. She may be of great importance, along with the other."

"Keep? Importance? Just what are you talking about." Crowley asked as he clearly wanted answers from the mirror. Though it did not answer any his questions, instead, it stayed silent which irritated the girl.

"What? So you're saying I can't go home?! My father is waiting for me!" It was clear from the tone of her voice that she was angry, her calm and composed facade was now gone.

Yet, the mirror did not answer again.

Crowley tried to ease the girl's mood. "Now now Miss Moreal. I'm sure there's a reason on why the ebony carriage has picked you up and why the mirror is saying such things."

Mirana gasped as realized what just happened. She unconciously let out an outburst again, how embrassing.

"I apologise for loosing my composure like that so easily." She bowed.

"No worries. Then, because the mirror would not let you to leave, I shall allow you to stay and study in this school, my graciousness truly knows no bounds." He pridefully said the last sentence.

The girl crossed her arms before speaking with a frown. "I appreciate your offer, but It's a violation of rules for me to be here and I cannot accept that, also, my father might also get worried I got kidnapped or something."

Crowley sweatdropped at her as she reminded him of someone.

"My, oh how you remind me so much of Rosehearts-kun, always so strict when following the rules. No need to worry about that right now Miss Moreal, I shall let it slide this once."

Mirana stayed silent before letting out a sigh, finally giving in. "Fine, the land of pyroxene is far from here and It would take me a while if I were to commute anyways."

"Then it's settled, you are now officially a student of Night Raven College." The man beamed.

"That aside, you should probably return to your dorm seeing as it's almost late. I will have someone send you your uniform tommorow."

The stared at each other as it the room webt silent. Crowley was expecting her to leave and return to her dorm, that is until realization struck him.

"Ah that's right, you don't know where the hall of mirrors is. I shall have a staff accompany you then."

A ghost suddenly appeared infront of the girl making her jump a little. It signalled her to follow it to the hall of mirrors. With Mirana's problem slightly solved, Crowley also left and went to check on Enma in the library.

The Next day - Heartslabyul Dorm Lounge

*knock knock*

Riddle and two other people turned to look at the door.

"Who could that be?" A person with green hair asked. Riddle set down his tea and stood up. He opened the door and was met with a tall male who was holding a large box.