17. I won't hesitate for even a second

HARRY

That morning, Harry still couldn't wrap his head around the events that took place the night before.

It all seemed so impossible.

But it wasn't.

Everything had really happened.

Harry looked around the unfamiliar room; it was Louis's guest bedroom. Last night, they had stayed talking and looking through Matty's pictures until 3 in the morning, at which time Louis decided Harry was too tired to drive home, although he told him he wasn't, but he insisted he stayed in the guest bedroom, and Harry ended up agreeing.

But even though the room was cozy and the bed was really comfortable, there was too much information that his head needed to process, so he hadn't been able to sleep at all.

There was a soft knock at the door.

"Harry?" Louis's voice said from outside "Are you awake?".

"Yes, come in" Harry said sitting up on the bed.

Louis opened the door and he smiled a little at Harry. He had fresh clothes on, probably he had already taken a shower, and as he had anticipated to Harry last night, he had shaved his head completely.

He still look good though.

"How did you sleep?" Louis asked.

"I didn't really, had too much on my mind" Harry said as he combed his hair with his fingers.

"You didn't change your mind, right?" Louis asked and bit his lip.

"No, of course not" Harry shook his head.

"Thank god" Louis breathed out with a hand on his heart.

"You don't have to worry, I gave you my word" Harry added.

"I know, but I can't help worrying" Louis explained.

"I get it" Harry nodded.

"So... I wanted to let you know that I'm leaving for the hospital" Louis said "Niall has to go home to change to go to the office and I don't want Matty to be alone".

"Oh, of course, I'll get out of here" Harry said and quickly stood up from the bed and grabbed his pants from the chair where he had left them.

"You...uhm... if you... uhh... want to uhh...".

Harry looked up at him, wondering why he wasn't getting to the point, and that was when he noticed Louis was checking him out.

"My face is up here" Harry said pointing at it.

"Sorry" Louis said blushing "I didn't mean to stare".

"It's fine, I'm flattered" Harry smiled and he put on the pants "What were you saying?".

"I'm not kicking you out, you can stay and take a shower or have a bite to eat, whatever you want" Louis said.

"No, it's fine, I have to go home to change anyway" Harry said "Thanks though".

"No problem" Louis said.

"Do you know what time the sperm bank opens?" Harry asked as he put his watch on his wrist and looked at the time, it was 7.30.

"At 9, but I'm not sure if that woman arrives at that time, I'm pretty sure she shows up at whatever time she decides everyday" Louis explained "So you should probably call her secretary ahead so you don't waste the trip".

"Do you have the number?" Harry wondered as he buttoned his shirt.

"Yeah, I'll text it to you" said Louis.