Face In The Mirror, Chapter Five.

During dinner mum chatted to me about lot's of things, how I should catch up with my friends over the weekend, how  we could go to our old cooking class and mabye paint my room. I hugged her before I went back upstairs to sleep, she was warm and loving. I suddenly realised that it seemed forever since we'd actually hugged.

Finally I knew how much I'd missed her.

I jumped into my pj's and wrapped myself  in my dressing gown and walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at my face in the mirror, I looked like I'd been smiling all day. I knew that I'd never be able to look at a mirror the same way again. I tucked my head under my my doona, it felt warm in there and my breath re bounded onto my face. I looked out my window and saw the bright light of the moon again. I wondered if Alex could see the same moon as I did.

I wish I was able to kiss him, actualy kiss him on the lips and not just totching the surface of my bedroom mirror. When he was alive and I kissed him I always felt sparks flying and knew he was the one, how could you get that feeling if your only feeling a piece of glass.

I wondered what it was like on the otherside were Alex was, what did he do besides talking to me. I know this sounded stupid but I wondered if the girls in heaven were as pretty as me, I hope he wouldn't turn off me soon. 

As soon as my eyes closed I fell asleep, I didn't know I was so tired.

I started dreaming, I dreamed that an angel was walking down the street, the street infront of the park were Alex died. She walked over to his body and stroked his for head, next he opened his eyelids and fluttered. He got to his feet and held her hands, he wrapped his arms around her waist and toutched her silky, feather wings. he leaned his head in and kissed her.

I screamed at him at the top of my lungs for him to stop but he couldn't hear me. They snogged right infront of my face, there heads turned and smiled at me. Then they disapeared in the air like misty fog. The ground soon gave way and the road crumbled at my feet, I fell into a black bottemless pit. At the bottom were swarms of the beautiful angels, holding thoudsands of Alex's in there arms.

I woke up and sat straight on my bed, I screamed and started to cry in my hands. my hair tumbled over my face and hid me like a vail of hair. My body started shaking with fear. I knew that he Alex wouldn't do something like that to me, cheat on me with an angel. But how would I know if I never saw him during the day. I loved him so much.

Once I'd layed back down on my bed I felt more calm but I still felt alittle jumpy.  I fell back asleep but the next morning when I woke up I still felt frightened. I told myself I was being stupid and that I should forget the dream, but it was hard.

Did he still even love me even though he'd gone.