author's note!

hey guys!

Gotta say, it feels really weird to close this one out, as this story began in quarantine 2020 with The Search for Juno and has carried me now through my first year of college. This story and its characters are a comfort for me in a lot of ways and it's kinda sad to say goodbye :(

That being said, I'm proud of how it turned out and thank you guys for joining in on the ride! I know I've said it before but I'm so grateful to the Wattpad community for giving me a place to share my writing and have a ton of fun doing it. So thanks to all of you!

And to two very special people in my life who nearly disowned me after reading what happened to Conny (we have reconciled, but I really thought they were gonna kill me for a sec), thank you guys so much for being my support system. I hope my writing can give as much to you guys as you guys give to it, which grammatically sounds off but I think you know what I mean. Love you both lots!

what's next?

As always, disclaimer that when inspiration strikes I tend to let it run its course, even if said course derails my writing schedule entirely.

That being said, right now I plan to spend the next few months working on Eighth Moon, which began in my brain as "ooh what if steampunk and also sexy werewolf prince?" The first eight chapters of that are already up and I post a new one every Saturday, so go check it out if you haven't!

I'll also spend this summer building up my Tumblr presence again. I'll post fun things like excerpts, character profiles, drawings, writing help, and probably just whatever else pops into my head. I'll keep my asks open so you guys can drop in there, too.

I haven't posted anything yet, but if all that sounds cool to you, my url is the same as my instagram: jnicolewrites!

I think that's gonna do it this time. Till we meet again!

Love,

J. Nicole

p.s. Still have questions/comments about the story? Comment them here!

p.p.s. See additional content related to this story on my patreon: patreon.com/user?u=75493381