-one

[one]

—————
Kaden Bishop was a quiet person, never really spoke a word. Unlike her cousin Kate, who talked a lot, she just kept to herself, she was constantly lost in though, not really paying attention. So when she got kidnapped by the 'Tracksuits' she didn't scream, kick or cry. she just sat there. in silence... which brings me to today.

december 16th; 12:30 am
//
kaden's pov
//

"Clint Barton. Who, pray tell, is Ronin?" A guy, named Kazi asked. "I don't know..." He trailed off. "You." He points at me. "You got a name?" Another tracksuit guy asked me. "Yeah.. Kaden. My name is Kaden." He chuckled. "So, Kaden..." his words came out like venom. "Do you know anything about Ronin?" "Yeah, only that he's a stone faced killer." He laughed again, put his knife to my throat and started pressing into my skin. I winced.

A girl came down the stairs, signing to 'Stop'. So the guy did. Maya. She was signing. "You're deaf?" I ask out of the blue. She signed 'Yes'. I could tell my the gun in her holster and a knife in her hand, she wasn't messing around. "So, Clint Barton, what do you have to do with the Ronin?" Kazi translated for Maya. "I have absolutely nothing to do with him..." He sighed. "Look, Kate put on the suit, she didn't know it's history or it's background, it was an accident. I mean look at her, she's nine."

Maya rolled her eyes. 'Bullshit' she signed. "It's not fucking bullshit. If you ever fucking hurt my cousin I'll make sure you never see the light of day again" I say to her.

She ran up to me, grabbed me by my face, just to scare me. 'Is that a threat?' She signed. "It's a fucking promise." I replied. She let go of my face. I guess satisfied. "Could you please let me go?, I wanna let her know something." I asked Kazi. He looked over to Maya who nodded. He untied me. '1. don't grab me like that, that's fucking rude. 2. don't talk bad about people I love or I will make sure whomever you are close to will be killed.' I signed. I was angry. I could feel it making my blood boil. "I'm done." I told Kazi and he tied me back up.

I will make sure to let people know not to fuck with me. Ever. Again.

———
That's the end of chapter one, I hope you enjoyed ☺︎︎
word count: 434 words