School Life, Again?

Guy: “Ariel-chan, aren't you going to change your mind? Just use some of your Skill Points to acquire [Spacial Magic] ... I'm sure it'd be useful.”

It was several days after the last talk about acquiring [Spacial Magic].

Ariel: “Nope.” I was shut down, mercilessly...

I even used honorifics to address her, Daaamn...

My gaze shifted to my other companion, Velzard.

The female, Velzard, is now floating in the air, not bound by gravity.

I guess she finally got tried of walking ever since we started...

Guy: “Hey, Velzard, I wanna ride you.”

Ariel and Velzard: “!!!”

Velzard: “Huh? Ride? ...W-Well if you insist, then where shall we do it?”

Guy: “Right here.”

Ariel: “!!!”

Velzard: “My, how bold of you. To think you're this shameless, wanting to have intercourse with me in broad daylight.”

Guy: “Hm? Who said we're going to have s*x?”

Velzard: “Huh... Well—I, you did.”

Guy: “Why are the two of you looking at me like that? All I said is “Velzard, I wanna ride you.”...” suddenly it dawned on me...

I guess I was so out of it that I said that...

Guy: “Uh.. Ermm.. What I was meaning to say was I want to mount you—like a horse.”

Velzard: “Now you're insulting me. Hmmp!” she turns away from me, visibly angry.

Ariel: “That's one way to make a girl hate you.”

Guy: “Shut up.”

The three of us continue to walk/float for about an hour, I was behind the two, when I suddenly steps onto the patch of ground right on top of a cave.

I can barely manage an “Ah.” before I breaks through the ground and starts to sink.

The thin part of the surface above the cave couldn’t take the extra weight.

And so, I fell...

Using [Detection] on maximum output, I sensed that my companions didn't even notice that I have fallen...

But that's not the only thing I sensed.

A horde of monsters (Giant Ant's to be exact), again...

Author-san, I might not know where you are, but I will find you and when I do I will kill you until you die.

*Sigh* I guess I'll take care of this guys...

Upon thinking that, I activated a spell. Multiple Jet-black flames the size of a fist rose above my left hand.

An Abyss Core, a kind of uncontrollable hellfire that was the by-product of activating a certain magic…

I casually tossed it at their direction.

Guy: “Okay, have fun in the afterlife! Bye now!”

The hellfire expanded, multiplied, and spread forward consuming the Ant's.

After the fire subsides what was left was my perfect figure and my scorched surroundings.

Using [Detection] again, I again made a deadpan expression...