Chapter 32: Xavier

We all stood outside Ally's complex waiting for her to unlock the door. This was the first time we go over to her house. A beautiful woman stood on the other end of the door looking into a mirror and checking her teeth for lipstick. She wore a tight pink dress that did nothing to hide her big breasts and perfectly shaped ass. It ended have way down her thighs and exposed her long legs that were held by gold strapped heels. Her hair fell in perfect waves down her back.

"Oh Allison baby, you never told me we were having guests. This is so embarrassing, I would of dressed up," she said eyeing the boys. She was practically undressing them with her eyes. If she wasn't dressed up now I wonder how she'd look if she was expecting us.

I felt Vincent's arms wrap around my torso pulling me to his chest and placing his chin on top of my head. I leaned back into him taking comfort in him.

"Mom, your home?" Ally seemed surprise.

Mom? Ally's mom was a trophy wife... maybe even a model.

"Ah yes, you're here just in time. Your aunt's here to visit, do you mind watching Xavier?" she asked.

"I uh-"

"Perfect! Tell Rene I'll be waiting for her at Le Procope. Well you kids make yourselves at home, maybe I'll get to see you when I get back. Ciao," she blew us kisses swaying her hips before disappearing into the hall.

"Wow, was that your mom?" asked Ryan.

"Yeah..." Ally blushed.

"She's hot, like really hot, sexy even. Damn your dad's a lucky man," he seemed dazed still staring after her.

"Ryan!" Vicky hit his arm bringing his attention back to her before nudging in Ally's direction. She looked a bit angry.

"I mean, no wonder you look so pretty Ally," he tried to correct himself.

"Thanks, I knew if I looked at a plastic Barbie long enough I might begin to look like her," she said. "Sorry that was rude. Come in."

So her mom went under the knife, a lot I'm guessing.

"Sweet place," said Emmett trying to seize the tension.

The place was very nice, it was a two story complex and it was a mixture of modern and classic. It was a good location, deep in the city.

"Um thanks, I know it's not that big but there weren't any houses available near my fathers clinic, this was the next best thing," Ally led us to the living room. "Do you guys want me to order anything?"

"Oh I'm craving some Afghan food!" Vicky beamed, slumping down into one of the sectional. I sat down next to her and Vince took no time in sitting beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me to his chest.

"Ugh yes, their chicken tandoori is to die for," I gushed.

"Sometimes I think they're pregnant," mumbled Ryan earning a laugh from the boys.

I pulled back from Vince pretending to be offended, truth be told I loved the sound of his laugh and my actions made him laugh again.

Ryan, who had sat beside Vicky swooped away slightly in teasing manner incase she hit him earning a laugh from all of us.

"So is everyone okay for some chicken tandoori?" asked Allison.

We nodded our head just as the bell rang.

"Oh that must be Xavier, he's my six year old cousin, don't worry he's an angel," she said. "Sorry that my mom sprang him on us like that."

"It's fine, if he's around long enough maybe we can plan a playdate with my sister? She's five so they'd get along." Emmett suggested.