𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21 ~ "𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕!"

"We're stuck in here" Dustin states
"Yeah" me and Robin agree
"Just so you nerds are aware I'm supposed to be staying at Tina's and Tina always covers for me but if I'm not home for uncle jacks party tomorrow and my mum finds out you 4 are responsible she will hunt you down one by one and slit your throat" Erica says pointing to all of us.

"I don't care about Tina or uncle jacks party, your mums not gonna be able to find us if we're dead in a Russian elevator!" Steve yells at Erica over stacked boxes, Erica backs up looking shocked.
"She's a child Steve don't yell at her like that!" I say looking him in the eyes
"But you just yelled at me!"
"How old are you?" I raise my eyebrow
"19"
"Exactly your 19 just like me an adult not a ten year old child! And it doesn't count when you act like one", Robin laughs, Erica smiles and Dustin tries not to do anything.
"Fine I won't yell at children anymore" he says emphasising 'children'
"Good" I say patting his shoulder "now that we have officially accomplished that we are stuck what should we do?" I sat sitting back down on the box.

"Well it's basically 10pm so maybe sleep?" Steve suggests after looking at his watch
"Yeah that would probably be a good idea" I say, everybody else agrees.
Erica made herself a little room with the boxes, Dustin in the corner in front of Erica, Steve in the corner next to him then once again there was me and Robin.
"I can sit on a box and you have the corner to yourself if you want" I offer
"No no it's fine we can share the corner I honestly don't mind" she says while sitting down.
"Really? Thanks" I say sitting down next to her.

"Honestly Erica your clothes are so fuc**
"No swearing in front of children" Steve cuts me off, I sense his pleasure when I continue my sentence with annoyance
"Honestly Erica your clothes are so neon that they glow in the dark it's soo hard to sleep" I say even though it's been only 5 minutes and it's very uncomfortable to try and sleep on a hard elevator floor
"So close your eyes" Erica says not caring at all.

"You're right, about her clothes" robin whispers to me, once everybody is asleep.
"Thank you" I rest my head on her shoulder
Robin: being stuck in an elevator is bad and all but at least I'm not stuck with just Steve the hair Harrington and your here too.

Y/n: that's really nice, do you remember that one time in history class when it was my first day and you were staring at me.
Robin: you remember me?
Y/n: Mmm
Robin: But I was a total nobody and you, you were friends with Steve Harrington, you were popular.
"Mmm I don't know, I don't think I was that popular" and with that we were both asleep well I was.

I wake up the next morning, I look around to see who else is up.
I thought I was the only one awake until
"Morning"
I turn to see it was Robin who had said that
"Oh good morning, how did you sleep?" I ask
"Yeah it was alright, a bit uncomfortable"
"Yeah my neck is pretty sore".

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

It had a been only a couple minutes before everybody else had gotten up so now we were all trying to figure out a way to get out of here.
"We could climb out" Dustin suddenly says while pointing to a hatch above us
"Let's try it" says Steve as he lifts the hatch off.
"Ok so what's it look like?" I ask once they're both up there
"Uhh I think we're a bit to far down to climb out" Dustin answers
"Ugh if I am trapped in here any longer I'm gonna die" Erica says a she pulls out one of tubes of green stuff, Ignore her.

"Can you redirect your stream please!" Robin yells to Steve
"Steve that's disgusting!" I yell at him.

"Hey, hey, careful careful we don't even know what this is" Robin asks Erica, I turn to see what's going on, Erica was trying to smash the tube of green stuff open
"Exactly it could be useful" Erica says as turns around to face Robin
"Useful how?" I ask
"We can survive a long time down here without food but if the human body doesn't get water it will die" Erica states
"I hate to break it to you but THIS is not water"
"No but it's a liquid and if it comes down to me drinking that shit or dying of thirst I DRINK"
"It doesn't look like one to me" I say staring at the tube "also if you want water you can just ask" I say taking one of my water bottles out of my bag
"Oh um thanks" Erica says taking it while me and Robin laugh.

"Wait hold up, do you guys hear that?" I ask Robin and Erica
"Yeah let's take that and climb out the hatch" Robin answered.
"What's going on?" Steve asks when me, Robin and Erica
"Be quite I think there's guards coming in" I answer quickly.

"Ok let's go let's go" Steve says once the guards are out, the doors are almost shut but he quickly puts the tube of green stuff underneath the door so we could crawl out him being the last to do so making the large heavy metal door almost crush him.

"You still wanna drink that?"
Robin asks Erica as she points to the ground where the green 'liquid' had burned hole in the floor.

Steve quickly got up and turned around to see what was a head of us.

"Hope you're all in good shape"
I turned to see what he was talking about and there right a head of us was a very, very long hallway.

"looking at you roast beef"
He finishes
"What me, why me?"
Dustin asks with pure confusion but Steve's just starts to walk, we soon all follow.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

"What do you even think the evil Russians could be doing with the acid stuff"
Robin asks after about 20 minutes of walking in uncomfortable silence.

"Take over the world and kill everybody else"
I laugh

"Y/n this is serious"
Dustin complains.

"Exactly they could actually be planning to take over the world with whatever they're using the acid for"
I argue back but I notice Steve has stopped walking so I slowly walk back to him.

"You don't think that this has something to do with gate do you?"
He asks
"Well I mean-
"It would make sense", Dustin cut me off
"JESUS! When did you get here?" I quietly exclaimed
"Doesn't matter but why would it make sense Dustin?" Steve asked him
"Is there something you would like to share with the class?" Robin asked as she turned around and smiled a rather sweet but sarcastic smile.

I was going to say something but the walkie talkie in Erica's backpack went off and we all ran to it.
"If there's anything we know about that walkie talkie is that the signal can reach the surface" Dustin said as he looked at all of us.

Sorry for this boring chapter.
Pls vote :)
-Soph