Chapter 20: It Never Ends

Start from the beginning

Liam watched as they kicked down the door. When they were clear from his sight, Liam ran inside.

He walked slowly in the house. It was quite.

There was one tapping sound from the mirror in the hall then more.

Liam looked inside and saw two wrinkly hands on the mirror. A face the appeared. It was Thomas, except his face looked like the life was sucked right out of it. He could barely stand.

"Thomas?!" Liam said.

"She's tricked you. It's too late. I'm sorry..." Thomas said then plopped down onto the ground out of Liam's sight.

Liam's breathing got heavy as he walked towards the basement. The door was closed. He opened it.

It was pitch black inside. When he reached for the light and turned it on, he almost fainted.

The bodies of every cop hung from the ceiling. The top of their heads had been hanged from nails and blood dripped everywhere.

Scarlett stood at the end of the basement next to the window. Liam's father, mother and Timmy were next to her blindfolded and tied up. Timmy legs were tied to his hands and you could tell he was crying but there was no sound because his mouth, and his mother and fathers were gagged with white cloths.

Liam ran up to them. He started to untie Timmy but was forced back against the wall. His mothers blindfold fell off.

Liam started to cry. "Please don't do this Scarlett." He said.

Timmy who was sitting against his mother fell over to the floor. He suffocated from the gag being too tight and being in to long.

Liam's mother screamed through her gag and cried. Liam tried to move but he couldn't.

"It must be hard seeing that, Miss." Scarlett said talking to Liam's mother. "Poor little guy."

Liam's mom continued crying and screaming through her gag.

Scarlett walked up to Liam. "The day I killed Thomas was really hard. I didnt want to do that to him but i had to. He betraded me. After he cut my neck I knew I was going to die sooner or later." She said walking up to Liam's dad.

"You know what happened to me, Nelson?" Scarlett said.

Just then nails from out of no where quickly flew at Liam's mother. Hundreds of nails hit her in the face and neck. Her face was bleading and she couldn't see. There were gasping sounds coming from her throat.

"Mom! Scarlett stop! Please! Thomas!" Liam yelled.

"Shut up, Liam." Scarlett said. She removed the blindfold from Nelson.

Nelson looked around and saw his wife bleeding to death and his son, Timmy, laying face down on the floor dead.

Nelson looked Away and began sobbing.

"People are so mean. Life's so cruel, ya know? It's a sad sad world." Scarlett said. "Teenagers came into the house. They saw me bleeding and you know what they did Nelson?" She said walking over to Liam's mother and pulled some nails out of her face.

She then walked over to Nelson and smiled. Nelson closed his eyes.

A few seconds passed and she was gone. Then she appeared in front of him.

Liam screamed as she watched Scarlett forcefully plunge nails into his fathers neck one by one. She continued until the shaking of Liam's father came to an end and he was dead.

The fold fell off of Liam's mouth by the control of Scarlett.

"They stabbed me in the neck with nails. What a sick world Liam." Scarlett said looking at Timmy and Liam's parents.

"They burned down the house to hide up the evidence but my curse will always remain. Anyone who enters this house will never leave. I have my own world and I'm in control forever Liam." She said smiling at him.

"Where...where are Thomas's remains..." Liam said through tears. "Why isn't he free."

Scarlett laughed into the air. "Silly boy. I thought you'd never ask. See here's the best part. The killing is a game. The more I kill I win. I'll stay in charge and my curse will never wear off. As long as theres blood. Thomas was just my way of luring you in. His ashes aren't in the house. They were never in the house." She said then started to laugh.

"I let him be free just for him to warn you. Poor Thomas, he really had faith in you Liam. He thought you could stop me. When I got your parents and got you to bring the cops, his freedom was over. Liam, no one can stop me." She said with a luagh.

Just then a familiar body came through the door. Through all the blood and cuts Liam recognized him. Shadows piled up behind him, there were kids and even Mr. Vladimir. They all stood behind Ned, his eyes were grey. Liam's parents came crawling down the stairs quickly until they were on the walls above Liam. They hissed at him.

Scarlett put her hand over Ned's shoulder. She whispered into his ear. "You were right. No one cares until its too late." She said smiling then vanishing to leave the others to kill Liam.