Jaune: I don't plan too.

As Jaune gives Cardin a cocky smirk.

Jaune: Now then, before we start I think it's time I show you my true power.

Jaune lifts up his command seal.

Jaune: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne lend me your power!

Diarmuid: 'Of course Jaune, I am at your service.'

Jaune then gets enveloped by a bright light as everyone covers their eyes as the light brights down. They don't see Jaune but an entirely different person.

Jaune/Diarmuid: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, First Spear of the Knights of Fianna

Everyone was shocked that Jaune turned into a different person, they thought it was a shape shifting Semblance. Team RWBY and NPR were shocked with Jaune's power.

Ruby: What happened to Jaune!?

Blake: He turned into an entirely different person. Is that his semblance?

Ren: I don't know it doesn't feel like one.

Nora: Who cares! Fearless Leader kick their
butts!

Pyrrha just blushes when he looks at Jaune, without her realising every girl in the room is blushing the minute they look at Jaune.

Weiss: That dolt, he's still the same weakling. Even with that fancy Semblance.

Yang: I want to see what he's made of, I want to test if i can beat his ass like before.

Alister: 'I need to see if the Faker is strong, I need to show this to father'

As Alister records the fight.

Merlin: 'Did Jaune forget about Diarmuid's love spot again'

As Merlin looks at the Female students and notices their blushes and he looks at Jaune and he doesn't even resize it yet.

Merlin: 'Yup, he forgot about it. Oh well, nothing I can do.'

Ozpin: So Merlin, do you mind explaining to me who is Jaune using.

Oobleck: I can answer that Ozpin.

Ozpin: Oobleck, May I ask what are you doing here?

Oobleck: I wanted to see Jaune use his powers and I was interested to see which Servant he uses and from the books he gave me this morning. From what it says here, He is using Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, The son of Donn, foster son of Aengus Óg, and first spear of the knights of Fianna. He is known as Diarmuid of the Love Spot, due to a magical love spot granted to him by a young girl. Any woman who gazes upon the spot instantly falls in love with him, which eventually leads to an encounter with Grainne, the bride of Fionn mac Cumhaill. Gráinne, having fallen in love with Diarmuid at her wedding party, placed a geis upon him to run away with her.