Chapter 4: Levi's Plan

Here's an early update for y'all
⊂◉‿◉つ

"Who needs normies anyway?" You say to hype him up further.

"Yeah, Screw 'em!" He sneered

*****

"All right, enough. This is starting to depress me." Levi grumbled.

"So, what did you bring me here for exactly?" You questioned, since the lecture postponed the point of being here.

"Eh, I, um, didn't bring you here to talk about TSL. I don't think there's any harm in just coming out and saying what you already know is true. Mammon is a complete and utter scumbag." Levi began. "It's very important that you understand this. So I'll say it one more time."

Mammon is a hopeless...

<><><>

Worthless...

<><><>

SCUMBAG.

Levi begins to explain why he believes Mammon to be a scumbag. Point one, Mammon borrowed money and refuses to pay him back. Levi being the third oldest means he is unable to defeat in combat to get it back.

Point 2, Mammon won a prize in a convenience store promotional campaign. He ended up winning a Seraphina figurine, something Levi would've killed to have.  Mammon didn't care for it, but in being a big brother, he didn't let Leviathan have it simply because Levi wanted it. Leviathan figured that Mammon would destroy the figurine, so he went on a rescue mission to get it. He traveled over to Mammon's room in the night and found that he put her on the floor. Levi was livid for Seraphina, the queen of the high elves and tsundere, was on Mammon's garbage bin aka the floor.

Levi, in a fit of rage, ran over to a sleeping Mammon, and lifted his leg to kick him in the gut. However in a split second, Mammon wasn't on the bed anymore. Mammon picked up Levi and slammed him headfirst into the floor. Drowning him in old ramen cups and used tissues. You many think this was bad but no. The worst part is the Mammon was butt naked. Mental note to self: Never go into Mammon's room at night. Levi notes that Lucifer and Beel are the only others with such speed.

_____

"But if, say a human made a pact with Mammon, and bound him to their service... he'd have to do whatever that human told him to."
Levi hinted.

"Fascinating.." I whispered to myself

"Which means if you make a pact with Mammon and ordered him to give me back my money... he wouldn't have any choice but to do it. " Levi finished though giggles. You could hear him to do the supervillain finger tap thing as he was talking. He must be acting out an overthought daydream. Not gonna blame him though, feels great to act like a supervillain.

"Could you explain a pact in depth?" I blurted.

"I take it you're seriously considering my idea, right? Excellent." He said, answering his own question.

"A pact is when a demon lends a human their strength in return for something. Since you're a powerless human, having the strength of one of the strongest demons in your corner could be useful for you. Wouldn't you agree?"Levi persuades.

I slowly nod in understanding and say, " How would I go about doing that?"

"You may be a human, but still... you show some promise!" Levi said excitedly.

I smile at the half-insult.

"Anyways, I have a plan and I'm going to tell it to you now." He started. " If you just walk up to Mammon and ask him to make a pact with you, he'll never agree. No, you'll never leverage... a bargaining chip. You're going to offer him something in return... Something he wants so badly he'd do ANYTHING to get it."

<><><>
Timeskip brought to you by:
Levi-Chan Eats His Way Through Manga: The DevilTube Series
<><><>

While walking up some stairs, on my way to class, I hear two students gossiping nearby. I sense three people around me. Plop... I hear my phone drop, I lean down to pick it up, and feel a piece of cold metal graze my finger mixed with the warmth of a hand. When the metal touched me I felt a strange jolt through my whole body. I pick my phone up quickly and ask, "Who are you?"

"My names Solomon, I'm an exchange student from the human world, just like you. Nice to meet you, (y/n)." He said emphasizing your name.

"How'd you learn my name?" I questioned as I hear a forth person walk by.

"You're probably not aware of this but you're a bit of a celebrity at RAD right now. Just being an exchange student from the human world makes you special, but on top of that you've got the infamous Mammon looking after you as well." Solomon praised.

"Oh, I-"
"Uh Oh. I'd better get going. See you around (y/n), take care of yourself." He said while walking off.

<><><>
Timeskip brought to you by:
your moms gay.
<><><>

After class, I wait until I'm the last one to leave, and suddenly I hear someone walking up to me.

"Good morning, (y/n). You've become quite the celebrity here, haven't you?" Lucifer remarked.

"Good morning, Lucifer." I greeted.

"Looks like you made it through the night without being eaten. Good for you. Still, there's no guarantee that you'll make it to tomorrow." He bantered, making small talk to soften the only reason that he approached you.
"Was that Solomon I saw you talking to earlier? You and he are the only two students from the human world here. Seeing as you're both human, it's fine if you associate with him, but know that he can't be trusted. He may be a mere human, but he has a ring imbued with wisdom, and wields powerful magic. He's the type of man who will try to subjugate an even greater demon if he gets the chance." He cautioned.

That reminds me of what Leviathan said...

"Lucifer has something that Mammon wants, something he'd kill to get.."

——-
Thanks for reading, I appreciate any kind of feedback!
——-
Word Count:
1005
——-