Dear Heart...[7]

chapter 6: "Night babe,"

~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 7: Would You Like To Die?

I closed the door to my bedroom and fell back onto my bed. Wait, babe? Oh, no no no. I was not his babe.

***

"Hurry up!"

"Shut up Ryan! I'm coming!"

"You're so slow, babe!"

I swung open my bedroom door to find Ryan standing in front of me.

"This babe thing needs to stop." I growled, slamming the door in his face.

"Whatever you say, babe."

"Shut up Ryan!" I screamed.

I could hear Matt (15) laughing from the hallway.

"You're moody today, Leah!"

"Shut up, Matt."

"Sure thing, baby."

"Not you too..." I groaned opening the door and stepping into the hallway.

"Matt, that's my thing." Ryan growled.

"Chill man, Imma call her baby not babe."

"You're not going to call her anything except for Leah, got it?" Ryan growled.

"OK!" Matt laughed backing away, his hands in the air.

"That kid.." Ryan mumbled to me.

"And you?"

"I'm awesome,"

"Ready to go?"

"You changed the subject,"

"I did, in fact."

"You don't think I'm awesome?"

"Let's go,"

"Leah," He grabbed my arm as I started to walk away.

I looked at him over my shoulder.

"You don't think I'm awesome," he whispered.

"You're awesome," I laughed.

"You don't believe that."

"Can we just go?"

"Fine." Ryan grumbled, following me down the hallway.

WIthout warning, he grabbed my wrist, spun me around, and slammed me against the wall. His lips were pressing against mine, and my arms wrapped around his neck, my hands getting tangled in his hair while he set his on my hips. When he pulled back to take a breath, I smile.

"See, I'm awesome!" He exclaimed.

"Ryan, you are," I whispered right before I press my lips to his.

He kisses me back for a second before stepping back to hear the rest.

"Definitely," I whispered, kissing his lips again.

He pulled away to hear my answer.

"Not awesome," I joke, kissing him one more time.

His hands pressed against the wall on either side of me, trapping my body against his. I ducked down and slid out of his 'trap'. I skipped down the stairs laughing as he ran after me, trying to catch up.

"Leah!"

"Mm?"

"You're an amazing kisser."

"I know,"

"C'mon! I'm being serious here!"

"So am I."

"Leah."

"Ryan."

"Kiss me again."

"I think I'll save those kisses for Jase."

"You're going to kiss him!?"

"I kissed you, didn't I?"

"But there's a difference, I'm--"

"Awesome, I know." I laughed, swinging open the door to the front of the house.

I walked down the sidewalk and opened Ryan's passenger car door. I climbed in, and a second later, Ryan was sitting next to me. He looked at me with his big eyes before starting the car.

***

"Ryan, you know I was only kidding." I told him after a few minutes of driving in silence.

"You don't think I'm awesome, do you?"

"I do,"

"Really?"

"No!"

"Leah."

"Ryan."

"Leah! I really like you!"

He looked away, his cheeks turning bright red.

 "I like you, too."

"Awesome,"

"Just like you!"

Ryan laughed, and he stopped the car in an old, abandoned parking lot.

"Where are we?"

"It's really pretty over here. There's normally not a lot of people around. There will only be a few kids. It's like a park."

"Cool,"

We walked down the tree-lined, gravel path. I kicked little stones with my old, beaten-up, worn-down flip flops. Ryan kicked the dirt with his old sneakers. Our hands kept brushing against each other, and I felt Ryan's fingers trying to slide between mine. I looked up at him, and his hand fell to his side quickly. I laughed a little and grabbed his hand. He smiled back at me, and we walked the rest of the way with our hands intertwined.

We walked up to the park. It was beautiful. There were flowers, trees, and laughing children playing on the old playground. And then I say him. There, standing alone in the corner. He was standing, leaning against, and old cart that was far too familiar. Ryan saw him too, and he just stared in confusion.

The man was standing there. When he saw us, he gave us a smile. There was something about him that made me want to turn and run. Maybe it was the grey hair, or the long beard, or maybe it was his creepy smile that sent shivers down my spine. Or, maybe it was just the last time we saw him was still burned in the back of my mind. He walked forward, and Ryan stepped defensively in front of me.

The man pushed his old cart forward. A few newspapers fell off the top. His eyes were fixed on us, and he didn't stop to pick up the ripped papers. He just pushed the cart over them, tearing them even more, leaving tire tracks across the front. He stopped a few feet in front of Ryan. I peaked around Ryan's body to watch. The man's eyes just stayed focused on us. One was blue, and looked almost fake. The other was a natural brown, but it still gave me the chills.

And just like before, only this time we were welcomed to a different place, he raised up a newspaper, smiled and said, "Welcome to Pensville Park, would you like to die?"

ahhh, i'm sorry! I know, cliff-hanger! Kill me now! But, I hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, and READ MY OTHER STORIES<3

xoxo,

--YouHadMeAtHello

<3