Chapter 5

Y/n Pov

We gaze into each other eyes as we felt each other start to lean in but before we could my phone begin to ring making me move back as i look yo see 'Short Ky' calling making look at Kendall.

She excused herself and left making me tell Kylie an excuse before ending the call.I walk around the house seeing no Kendall then seeing her on the bridge standing in the rain.I open the door that lead to the bridge before sliding it back.

I walked over to Kendall slowly on the bridge.

Kendall:"What are you doing here?"She asks making me shove my hand inside my sweatpants pocket.

Y/n:"You okay?"I ask making her immediately turn to me.

Kendall:"No! I hate you."She said making me frown as i took a step back from
her waiting for her to continue."You can't make me fall for you then act like nothing happened!"She said frustrated making me process what she said.

Y/n:"Let's talk inside.It's raining your gonna get sick."I said as i took a step
closer but she stepped back.

Kendall:"No you stay there!"She said pointing a finger at me making me sigh at sit at the bridge waiting for her."I need you to tell me you don't love me so i can let you go."She said making me shake my head.

I stood up and shake my head more clearly.

Kendall:"Please! Please let me,let you go.I dont want to love you."

Third Person Pov

When Kendall said that she didn't know Y/n heart broke.Honestly,he had also took a liking to the girl but seeing her begging him to let her go made him realise.She's not gonna fight for him.

She wasn't willing to be by his side.Kendall had a pleading look on her face making Y/n take a step back as he processed what she said.

Kendall:"Please."She begged making Y/n look at her."I dont want to get played."

Kendall didn't know that Y/n had stop becoming a playboy when he met Kendall.Y/n when back inside the treehouse making kendall hot on his trails.

Kendall:"Y/n!"She screamed making Y/n turn to look at her with a confused face.

Y/n realised that Kendall was shivering making him take off his hoodie and approach her putting it on her.As he took her hair put from the back and flip it onto the hoodie.He held Kendall's face in his hand looking at her eyes for some hope.

Some hope she had for them.He saw none making him sigh.He took out his phone and went in the room making tears run down Kendall's face.Y/n lean against the bedroom door as he slid down.He pressed the contact and on the third ring a voice filled.

"Yes sir?"

Y/n:"I need you to come to the treehouse and bring Kendall back home.And if she resist you know what to do.I also need security to make sure no one come near here until i ask them too."