Untitled Part 1

"You're going to be quiet, okay?" I reminded the kids.

Today is Elijah's birthday. This is my fave day of the month. We got to celebrate it with our kids, his cousins, our parents, and friends. My Elijah turned 30 today but he's still that man I loved when we we're teenagers.

The kids are busy giggling with each other as we approach our master's bedroom. Hindi ko pinaalam kay Elijah na may surprise kami ng mga bata sa kanya. I just hope he won't wake up pa. The kids are still awake when I said to them we will be the one to first greet their dad. Natulog lang sila saglit tas ayun hindi makatulog uli. Na-excite lang lalo.

When we are near the door of our master's bedroom, I then told the kids. My baby boy holds a cute little cupcake, with little candles on top. Same with my baby girl.

"When I open the door, you sing 'Happy Birthday' slowly, okay?" I whispered

"Yes, mama." They said together.

The kids are really spoiled. Lalo na siyempre kay Elijah. What the kids want, Elijah give it to them. With no hesitation. At hindi naman pinipilit ng mga bata si Elijah na bumili, pag may gusto lang sila.

I slowly opened the door and the kids started singing the happy birthday song quietly.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." Their cute little voices makes my heart melt.

The kids continued singing as we approach the bed. They then climbed up to bed. Elijah then slowly opened his eyes, as the kids went to closer to him.

"Hmmm..." He softly cooed.

"Happy birthday dear Papa... Happy birthday to you..." The kids then ended the song with a kiss on Elijah's cheeks.

"Happy Birthday, Papa!" They greeted their papa cutely. I can't help but get teary eyed as I watch them hug their father and greet him.

"Thank You, my babies." He brings the kids into his lap.

Elijah's eyes then turned to me. The demons inside my stomach are at it again. Even if he's in his thirties, his eyes are still the most beautiful thing ever created.

"My other baby didn't greet me yet. Who do you think is that, kids?" He whispered huskily. Uminit ang pisngi sa sinabi niya.

"Mama!" The kids said then giggled.

I climbed up to the bed and went to Elijah's back. I put my hands on his neck and kiss his cheek.

"Happy birthday, Ej..." I whispered.

He then turned and kiss me. On the lips. Nagulat ako sa ginawa niya.

"Thank you, baby..." He whispered after the kiss.

Ako pa yata yung nasorpresa sa kaarawan niya.

"What do you want us to do today?" He asked the kids.

"Papa, we want to go to the mall, please?" My baby boy makes a cute face.

Elijah smiled. He then turned to our daughter and asked, "What do you want me to buy, baby?"

"Papa, I want a doll!" She shouted cutely.

He smiled again seeing our kids' enthusiasm.

"Okay, then. But first, we need to visit your Tita Erin, okay?" He kiss the kids' cheeks.

"Okay, papa!"

The kids then hurriedly run to their room to take a bath. When the kids have got out, Elijah then grabbed me, making me sit on his lap.

"What?" I asked. Titig kasi siya sakin.

He smiled, then attacked my lips with a soft long kiss. My heart flattered.

"Thank you," he said, touching my lower lip sensully.

I smiled. I tried to get hands his hands away from me.

"Let's go now. Baka malate pa tayo," I said, trying to get rid of his hug but his big body prevented me from doing so.

"Just a sec, baby..." he whispered while hugging me.

I giggled until we both fell in the bed, both laughing.