Chapter 11

Team Remnant arrives in Beacon to see a sight. The Grimm are everywhere and the White Fang are attacking the city. With both of these combined it's chaos and panic all around the City. Jaune and the rest of the team are in their ships, they couldn't comprehend what was happening down there.

Brawn: Guys are you seeing this?

Nebula: Yes, I'm seeing it too

Flynt: Same, I thought I was dreaming.

Sun: This can't be happening.

Arslan: What happened when we were gone?

Jaune: It doesn't matter, all that we need to do is to stop the Grimm and save Vale. Excalibur give me a rundown of the situation.

Excalibur: The CTTS was hacked during the Vytal Festival, according to their communications a man named Ozpin led a girl named Pyrrha to the basement level of Beacon. The Atlesian Knights are attacking the civilians as well, it appears they were hacked. That ship over there is the main terminal for the robots.

Nebula: And if we shut that down.

Dew: Then the robots are useless.

Jaune: Alright guys here's the plan. Team's BRNZ and FNKI fight the Grimm and White Fang in the city, SSSN head to Beacon and find any of the staff, ARBN head to the Atlesian ship and disable those robots. Team NDGO you're with me. All right everyone, let's show them what we Guardians are made of.

Team BRNZ and FNKI transmat off their ships and begin wreaking havoc in the city. They all fire their weapons and decimate the Grimm easily. Due to the technology on Earth, their weapons can easily disintegrate the Grimm and even humans.

Flynt sees a huge group of Grimm and charges at them he activates his Super and slams it on the ground freezing all the Grimm around him as they explode. Neon uses Rainfall and does numerous attacks and combos at the White Fang as they disappear to mist or get frozen and they break into dust. She activates her super and uses the staff and produces Arc based attacks towards the Grimm as they disappear. Kobalt and Ivori use both there weapons and deal heavy damage to the Grimm, Kobalt uses Blue and shoots down a bunch of Nevermores as they all explode as for Ivori he uses White and decapitates numerous Grimm as both the two activate their supers and bring out a staff and freeze the Grimm as they break into pieces.

Brawn uses Nickel as he delivers heavy punches to the Grimm and White Fang grunts that decided to charge towards him, he activates his super and ground pounds causing the Grimm and White Fang to freeze in place as he charges towards them shattering them to pieces, as the White Fang grunts look at him in fear as he cracks his Knuckles. Roy shoots out the Saw Blades from Red King as they decimate numerous Grimm, a couple of White Fang went to attack him but he uses his handcannon and shoots them each with one shot.

For Nolan he's massacring the White Fang as he delivers consecutive strikes with Porphyry, then shoots them using his handcannons. He activates his super and uses his shield as hits the Grimm and it bounces to the buildings causing him to continuously hit them. May is dealing with a bunch of White Fang as she blocks their attacks with her guns then shoots them, she combines Hawthron and shoots an Atlesian Paladin in one shot destroying it. Two White Fang member tried to grab her but she disarmed one and punches the other one in the throat as she breaks his neck and then grabs the other grunt's Pistol and shoots the White Fang in the head then drops it.

Brawn: Flynt we cleared the area of Grimm and White Fang. My Team will head to the Plaza area.

Flynt: On it, we'll sweep around and eliminate any Grimm and White Fang we see.

Before they went, they were stopped by Qrow, Goodwitch, and Ironwood

Qrow: Hey who are you guys?

Ironwood: How did you kill those Grimm so easily?!