Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

I woke up the next day making my way to the kitchen dragging my tired self as i slump on the living room couch hearing chuckle making me turn to see my parents reading the newspaper while sipping their tea.

David:"Get you ass up boi!"My dad said making my mom hit him with her newspaper making me laugh as the maid that came for regular cleaning handed me a cappuccino making me thank her and sit up blowing on my cappuccino before drinking it.

I look at the time and Kylie said i had to come at 5pm so i change at 5pm since i wanted to be late obviously.I wore this ☟︎

I put on my rings and put my glasses on the crown of my head

I put my cross necklace in my shirt before taking my rolls royce car keys and driving to Kylie's mansion

I put my cross necklace in my shirt before taking my rolls royce car keys and driving to Kylie's mansion.I pull up to see a lot of cars making me take a deep breath before entering the house.

I walked into the room making everyone turn to me hearing a row of gasps.I came along with Travis since he asked me too and he just came back from the arcade.

I was about to hug Kylie but she turned and jumped on Travis and kissed him making me smile and walk over to the mothers.

Y/n:"Mama K."I say making her stand up from her seat and give my a hug making me do the same.

Kris:"Oh how i love Y/l/n's hugs."She muttered making me laugh.I turn to see Kylie pouting and extending her hands for a hug making me shake my head.

Y/n:"I would have offered you a hug but you were to busy sucking off Travisus's face over there."I say making everyone laugh.

Kylie pout making me roll my eyes and open my arms making her squeal and jump on me making the laughs get louder.

She sat back down and i walked to Yolanda Hadid.

Y/n:"Ms.Hadid."I say making her hug me and i did the same with the rest of the moms."Taylor,Kaia,Cara."I say acknowledging my exes making them stand up and hug me at the same time making me laugh.

I took a seat next to Kylie and her sister i think,Kendall was it?

Y/n:"How much do you get paid?"I ask randomly making the younger girl look at me with a raised eyebrow.

Kendall:"Why do you care?"She asks making me sigh.

Y/n:"Well i want to see if a model make a lot of money incase i ever think of you know modelling."I say making her send me a smile.

Kendall:"100,000 per show or more."She said making me send her a grin.

Y/n:"So your richer than my mom?"I ask jokingly making her laugh.

Kendall:"Oh yeah."She said making us both laugh.I didn't know why we were laughing but we were.

Y/n:"Any boyfriends?"i ask sipping on my wine.

Kendall:"Not really,you?"She asks.

Y/n:"One night stands only."I say making her look at me with a grin.

Kendall:"Your one of those guys huh?"She asks.

Y/n:"If you mean extremely attractive,rich,charmer and hot.Then yeah.oh and a playboy."i say taking some of Kylie's steak making her laugh and shove me playfully.

Kendall:"Your are hot but other than that you have a big ego."She said.

Y/n:"Im sorry what.I stop listening when you said i was hot."I said making her giggle making a smile grace my lips.