little Orphan girl

Cole's P.o.v

I dreamt about her last night, a life I thought I didn't want, a life I thought I couldn't handle, but it seemed so real I thought j could just reach out and grasp it.

I was happy, she made me happy, we'll her and are little ones. God they were so beautiful, unique little creatures that we had created out of love, a mixture between her beauty and my beast.

Damn I really fucked up but I can fix this, getting out of bed I showered and decided not to shave my face, I put on a white long sleeve beach style button up white shirt and rolled the sleeves up to my elbows, I put on some black slacks and lastly my leather shoes and watch.

Driving towards Harmonys house I had this little light of hope bubbling in my stomach beginning to spread throughout my body, making me smile (nah it's just gas :) sorry I just wanted to make a joke to lighten up what's about to happen, continue) I haven't felt this in a long time.

Harmonys P.o.v

I rolled over and heard a grunt, opening my eyes and came face to face with Eric who's eye kids fluttered open when he saw me he smiled "Morning Galaxy ass" hearing that old nickname he gave me made me smile, and lord let me tell you about his morning voice "How'd a rapist get into my house" after that we both began laughing.

"I'm gonna go shower big head when I get out can I wear one of your shirts I put all my comfortable clothes to wash and I'm not walking around in a dress."

"Yes now hurry up sweet ass I need to get in after you" this is what I loved about him, he was such a gentlemen most guys would've just suggested getting in together, but not him.

After showering, shaving ect. I got out, rapped a towel around me and went to Eric's little side of the closet he made on his trips over here, grabbing a black button up I slipped it on after I put on my peach colored lacy lingerie set.

I heard a knock at the door and asked Eric to go get it when I didn't hear anything I looked over and didn't see Eric, guess he got in the shower.

Walking to the door I opened it up and gasped seeing Cole standing there looking handsome as always he looked me over and frowned hard.

Cole's P.o.v

I knocked on the door and heard Harmony ask Eric to go get it, a few seconds later the door opened and I expected Eric but I got Harmony, even better.

She gasped and looked up at me, I looked her over and frowned because she wasn't wearing her typical fashionista type clothes but one of Eric's favorite shirts, it was slightly open and I got a peek of her lingerie, instantly begging a hard on until I looked at Eric's shirt again.

"Sweet bottom who is it ?" I looked up and saw Eric with just a towel rapped around his waist, at first I wanted to throw up but then I felt anger begin to bubble up (just gas again baby cx ) .

"Oh hey brother" "Hi Eric what are y'all up to ?" "Nothing man just having a lazy day with my girl." he had now walked over and was standing behind Harmony gazing all lovey dovey at her.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your guises day" "nonsense brother you're welcome to join us whenever big guy" they both stepped back and allowed me to enter.

Sense everything is running smoothly I'm going to wait a while before I begin my plan, Eric went to the kitchen and came back with two odwellas are childhood favorite, god he's making this hard for me, but a man like me can't feel so emotional.

"Sweetie do you wanna put on some pants I don't want my brother to pry" I knew he meant it as a joke but if only he knew the thoughts that went threw my head from just seeing a centimeter of her skin.

"Yeah I'll be right back boys" I noticed her voice was a little shaky, about one minute later she came out in the same clothes but just some high wasted jean shorts, walking towards us she sat in the middle of the couch, oh the irony.

Eric being Eric, a hopeless romantic had to pull her on top of his lap only fueling my anger.

"Wanna watch some t.v guys" "sure" we both responded, he turned on the t.v and Empire was on, funny thing is I actually know this show, Elezibeth and I started the season together and here I am finishing it with my brother and are girl.

Luscious is one son of a bitch but he reminds me of me minus the homophobia, looking over I saw Eric's eyes glued to the t.v and Harmony staring at me, when I looked at her she looked away blushing.

An hour into the show I started getting a little hungry, when do they make lunch around here ?

Harmony stood up "I'm gonna go to the kitchen and see what I can cook up for you guys" she began her sauntering into the kitchen and I watched her ass sway from side to side as she walked away.

45 minutes later I guess it was time to tell Eric "hey Eric I have something to tell you-" "LUNCH IS READY!" I heard Harmony yell from the kitchen, I guess I could tell him at the table.

waking into the kitchen it was empty so we kept walking to the other side till we entered the dinning room.

Sitting down I noticed she had cooked BBQ chicken legs, mash potatoes, Spinach, corn, bread and mac&cheese, she also had a pitcher of water sitting in the middle of the table.

"Thank you father for this food that my beautiful lady has cooked up, I know she threw it down lord, thank you for giving me such a wonderful angel and allowing me to spend a beautifully peaceful day with the two people I love the most besides my parents Amen."

I snapped my head towards Eric and gave him that O.o face cause we were never a religious family, hearing Harmony say amen I decided to begin my little speech, oh I'm going to hell.

"Eric about that thing I was gonna tell you...