The report

Since Amando set himself almost impossible goals to follow, we had to convince Betty to help us cover up the impending bankruptcy, and we asked her to help us with the reports for the board, as well as with Terramoda, the fictitious company we created in case some day would be necessary to seize Ecomoda, Armando thought to seduce her so that she would do everything we asked, but it was not necessary, she only accepted without even saying a shovel, the truth, I think she is in love with him, but still, the love of an assistant does not compare to the love of his lifelong friend.
So here we are, I fell in love with the wind because of Armando. It hasn't gotten smaller even after so many mistakes, I think it has gotten much bigger, which scares me.
A few weeks ago he said that Marcela, his girlfriend, was not the love of his life, which did not really surprise me, he left the door open for a person to arrive who would completely fill him up, who was the person destined to spend the rest of then days by him side.
I don't know how to make him notice that the person he talks so much about is right by his side day after day and night after night. But hey, something will come to me soon.