46) No Us Without You

🦋

Rudra groaned as he opened his eyes.

He rubbed his hands on his face, shrugging off the sleep from his eyes. He sighed a little with a small smile on his face and looked at his right.

He frowned when he did not find her beside him. Before he could react he felt a soft caress on his v line. He looked straight and found Aadya sitting cross-legged near his thighs and touching his torso with her fingertips.

While her fingers were tracing along his v line her eyes were fixed on one particular spot.

He followed her line of sight and met with the big tent hiding beneath his underwear. He shivered visibly when her fingertips stopped at the hem of his underwear.

His manhood was stretching against the thick material of his underwear, almost rising up. It looked like his cock was ready to tear the piece of cloth covering it and will come out.

Rudra again looked at her face. She was sitting idle near him. Her dark nipples were looking like two round pebbles as they turned hard and displayed through the sheer material of her night dress.

He gulped down his saliva.

"What are you looking at? " he asked in a whisper.

His voice broke her stare and she looked at him,"I am just curious,"she said with a mild smile on her lips.

"oh," his own voice was barely audible to himself. She nodded her head making him aware that she heard him.

She again looked down. His massive cock was stretching against his Calvin Klein black underwear. Her mouth opened slightly as she stared at his hidden cock with fascination in her eyes. It looked massive. Her fingers twitched to touch it and feel its length against her skin.

She hadn't seen a cock before, let alone this big.

It seemed like his cock had its own mind. The longer she stared at it the longer and massive it would get.

She gulped, crumbling her thin dress under her fist. The sight in front of her made her pussy dripping. Her panty was getting soaked with her juices and it was sticking to her soft pussylips. She wondered if she peed?

"It is so big!" she whispered , her eyes shone brightly as she licked her dry lips.

"You like it?" he asked and she nodded without a delay.

Rudra was more than happy seeing her reply, a surge of pride passed through him. She knitted her brows at the arrogant spark of his eyes and gave him a warning with her eyes, telling him to let go of that smirk which was edging on his lips right at this moment.

"You can click a picture if you want," he said, and opened his thigh wide open giving her a good view.

She liked his suggestion and biting her bottom lips she picked up her phone from the night stand nearby and clicked a picture of his hardon.

Aadya looked at the snap she took, zooming it a little, she touched the picture. Though she wanted to touch the real one but for now she satisfied herself with its picture. What if one thing leads to another and in the morning she regrets it.

"You can touch it if you want," his voice broke the trail of her thoughts.

She narrowed her eyes at him looking at the way he was keeping his hands behind his head and was looking at her with a challenge in his eyes.

It angered her. He was never supposed to challenge her.

She raised her chin arrogantly, accepting his challenge and threw her phone on the mattress.