"I'm sorry sir but-"

"What the fuck is it now?" I clicked my tongue. I was getting impatient.

"We run out of ice cream... But we have-"

I slammed my fist on the counter. The woman flinched, her usual bored expression turning into a frown.

"Don't fuck with me!"

(Y/n) on the other hand just silently watched. Things are getting worse by each passing second, but how could I not be angry when they took my favourite off the menu and now they ran out of ice cream too?!

"Please calm down, sir. I'm sure we can figure something out." She put her hands up in defense.

"Hardly, but I accepted the fact that you took my favourite off the menu. But now you say you ran out of ice cream too?" I spoke to her in a low tone sending a death glare towards her. She was getting scared of me but I didn't really care. I wanted my food.

"Yes. And we ran out of coke too. We have sprite, fanta-"

That was the last string. My palms were steaming from anger due to my quirk and I felt the counter beneath it burning too.

"But here's your burger and fries." The woman said and handed me two bags with the burger and fries in each.

I grabbed the bags and gave it to (y/n), making eye contact with her. "Sorry babe, we won't be able to come here anymore." A devilish smirk grew on my face.

She stared back at me cluelessly.

"You didn't pay for the food yet, sir." The woman spoke again and I turned back to her, a small flame spreading on the counter.

"No I didn't. But you gonna pay for your mistakes. What a disgrace." I spat back and let my flames engulfe the whole counter, including the cash registers. People around us started screaming and running out of thr building.

I pulled (y/n) to my chest, wrapping her body beneath my fire resistant coat and sent more flames practically everywhere while we were heading for the exit.

"Dabi what are you-"

"Just commiting an arson. Next time they will know they shouldn't fuck with me." I told her and once we were outside of the building I put my hand on the wall, letting my flames grow which now covered the entire building.

Sirens could be heard in the distance and (y/n) started to panic. I grabbed her hand to reassure her.

"Are you a good runner?" I asked her.

"What?" She blinked at me.

"Are you?"

"I think. Wha-" I tightened my grip on her hand and pulled her with myself as we ran away from the scene.

A lot of people were screaming for help in hope of heroes would hear them. Even if they did it was too late anyway. And probaly they won't be able to catch us either.

We took turns each time I saw or heard someone trying to stop us and after a long run we stopped at one of alleys, pretty far from the restaurant.

The both of us were gasping for air. (Y/n) slid down on the ground next to the wall. She looked very tired.

"Fuck, you didn't say we will have to run this much." She said between heavy breaths.

"But we got away didn't we?" I laughed.

"You are insane. Burning down a building just because they took your favourite off the menu..." Her shoulders shook and soon she burst out laughing as well. "Damn they almost caught us."