𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏

You woke the next day, feeling active, healthy, and ready for work.

Which was a surprise to you, how sick you were yesterday, and today you are feeling well.

However, Father Nature had other plans for you with him, away from collecting corpses and cleaning streets.

He took you with him to the forest to collect various things, while you just follow and help him.

"What do you prefer more? Life before the industrial revolution or after the industrial revolution"

Nature asks you out of nowhere, startling you.

"Before or after the industrial revolution, things were the same, I would rather say near Adam's era"

Father Nature stares at you with a smile, glad at your unexpected answer.

"Why?"

"Because people only knew how to hunt, eat, pray, and then sleep, not cause war, and they were close"

Father Nature listens to your explanation with interest, enjoying every word passing through your lips.

"Before the industrial revolution, there were wars, and after it, wars continued to happen but with more advanced weapons"

You finish off, looking at your feet, realizing that you answered more than you intended to.

"Then you support my reign?" Nature asserts.

You stay silent, looking at him with your eyes as if to ask for permission to say your view without getting punished.

"Don't worry, I don't mind hearing out a different opinion" he encourages you.

"I believe your reign is brutal"

Father Nature's whole expression turns spiteful at your sentence.

"And why do you believe that?"

"Because you ended up killing more than six billion people" Nature snorts.

"And they burned down my forests!" he snaps at you.

You flinch from the outburst, noticing how the tension in the air aroused.

"If I knew you were going to get angry, I would have not said anything"

Instead of your words defusing the situation, they added fuel to it.

"You are some ignorant little human" your eyes widen at his insult.

"From today on, you will start hunting your food, and make your clothes, act like your ancestors"

When you were about to talk again, Nature stops you.

"I don't care if you are a vegetarian" you let out a sigh.

"I did not do anything to insult you, why are you acting so mean, just because I said your ways are brutal?"

Suddenly, while the two of you are arguing.

You get snatched away from your position on the ground, and up into the air.

A gasp escapes your lips, as you held into the bird-like male.

You look up to find a boy your age with black wings on his head, back, legs, and feet, his private area is decorated with feathers.

"W-who are you?" You stutter out the question, afraid to fall.

"Oh, I just saw you and my father arguing, so I decided to save you"