meeting him <<33 (~ch2~)

(~sonic pov~)

i bet he wuld have a long twink-like miky mouse. hat.

(sanic pov~)

ooo i look hot today 0w0

(~Mooni pov~)

Sonic's micky mouse is really hot today.....i got a goofy from looking at a picture of him today...makes me want low fat vanilla yogurt....nice and thick....mmm it would look good on Sonic's face....

today i was walking through the halls of the pizza plex, nose buried in a thick, 100,000 word book. when suddenly my focus was ripped away from the page as i collided with someone, throwing me back and on to the floor. i look up. heat burns across my face in a blush. it was Him. Sonic.

(~Sonic pov~)

the tal shy twink boi ran into my brod thicc muscley and sweaty chest. he feel on his sweet clues when he hit tue floor. he was red as a a rusty chair. i wish he would hotdog me alredy... "hey you need help?" i asced in my deep husky voice. i reached out my hand to the tall, fosterd twank boi.

(~Mooni pov~)

my face only got redder when He offered his hand to me, and i hesitantly reached up to take it, letting him pull me up. i fidgeted with my fingers nervously, keeping my head down in shyness. the heat of my face traveled south, creeping down my neck and going even lower, pooling between my legs. 

(~sonic pov~)

his sweet red twinky face got redder by the moment. im so gonna have himm hotdog me. "your red...you ok? i have..some medicine in my dorm if you need" i smirked, then i saw...his goffy.....mmm  "...can i helo you...with....this?" then i grabed him and healed him close. touching his body to mine. i can feel his gooffy. i want to taste his lowfat vinilla yougurt.

~to be continued~