Season 2: 4# Aimsey Vs. Tubbo

ابدأ من البداية

And just before I knew it, Tubbo used his Metal-based powers to attack Aimsey. One of the Metal strips had hit them which caused them to bleed. Even though Tubbo won the duel, this isn't how it should end. My teammates and I went up to them and tried to see where the metal strip went through.

Zach: You alright?

Aimee: Llwyddodd un o'r stribedi metel i fy nharo.

Zach: Sorry, what?

Mat: He said that one of the metal strips managed to hit him.

Ben W: You know Welsh?

Mat: Yeah.

Martha: So do I. Ble mae'n brifo? (Where does it hurt?)

Aimee: Here.

I lifted up Aimsey's shirt for a bit and saw one hell of a wound. It was a dash, deep enough to have stitches. They need medical attention right now if this isn't treated, we don't want them to have a blood infection to the point of sepsis.

Zach: We need to get Aimsey to the hospital.

Cass: Can you walk?

Aimee: It hurt.

Bill: God, it's bleeding.

Mat: You lot, get Aimee to the hospital, I'll look after Tubbo.

Tommy: Make sure he's okay.

Mat: He's my son, he has to be okay.

Mei: Just make sure he is, I don't want him having another meltdown and taking it out on somebody.

Ranboo: I'll carry her, the quickest way right now is to teleport.

We teleported to the hospital and got Aimsey checked in. The rest of my teammates and I are now waiting to see whether or not she's okay. And that she didn't end up with an infection from the wound after what happened with Tommy which is last year. And now my concern shifted with Tubbo, with all his mental breakdowns and stuff, I got a text from Mat about taking Tubbo to a psychologist.

Tommy: How's Tubbo?

Zach: Mat says he's taking him to a psychologist.

Ranboo: This doesn't make sense, I thought he was fine when we came back here. Or at least he was.

Niki: He's been acting weird since Mat was in a coma and then Andrew's execution happened.

Freddie: Mental health is a serious issue, we've all went through hell yet not even the slightest percentage of people cares. It's constantly being ignored as well.

Tommy: Mental health matters as much as physical health as Tubbo is also chronically and terminally ill. He has cystic fibrosis, dyslexia, bronchiectasis, hemiplegic cluster headaches and migraines.

Bill: That could make an entire season of Casualty.

Freddie: Or episode.

Bill: Scratch the dyslexic part.

Oli: Let's just hope he's okay.

Just after a while of waiting, Brad and Prof Williams came into the waiting room. Mat was also with them because he needed to accompany Tubbo. I didn't know he walked into the hospital while all of us teleported here.

Cass: How are they?

Brad: For Aimee, they're actually fine. They only needed some stitches. The metal strip didn't hit any of their organs luckily.

Tommy: What about Tubbo.

Prof Williams: I was with him during this time, Mat told me about his past traumas and how he's dealt with his terminal illness. However, I learned something more shocking when he went insane on the battlefield.