Mitch What Did You Do

Rob

I clicked the record button, then adjust my headphones.

" YOU READY TO GET WRECKED MEN?! " Jerome yelled. Vikk started laughing like a broken hyena.

" Mehbeh. " Mitch mused.

" I would facepalm if I didn't have such a hard time getting my headphones on correctly. " I laughed. Lachlan snorted.

" Oh yeaaaahhhh... Uhn... I have something to say. " Mitch began. I was confused. That there canadian was never that serious, unless something serious was going on.

" Goooo oooon. " Jerome coaxed.

" Imayormaynothavetoldmysistershecouldcrashhereuntillshefindssomewhereelsetoliveplzdontkillmeifan. " Mitch says quickly, so none of us can understand a darn word he says.

" What? " Lachlan asks, speaking all of our minds.

" MITCH WHAT DID YOU DO?! " Jerome yells. Mitch sighs, almost inaudibly.

" I told my sister that she can crash here. I haven't seen her in since we were kids! " Mitch says finally. Jerome falls out of his chair. I didn't expect that. I hear Jerome climb back into his chair.

" WHAT?! " Jerome nearly screams. I wince.

" Jerome, why is that so bad? " Lachlan asks. Thank you, Lachy, for asking the good questions.

" SHE ALWAYS BEAT ME AT MARIO KART! " Jerome huffs. I do facepalm now.

" Thanks Jerome, now I have to readjust my headset. " I groan. Mitch and Jerome both crack up. I huff in annoyance and get on with the recording itself.

I know, short chapter. But from now on each will be at least 1000 words, girl scout honor...

I was kicked out of the girl scouts I have no honor.

Love you long time,

Faith.