Sally's Past Part 1

(Sally's POV)

I was running from the evil queens men when I ran into Robin Hood, his Merry Men and his sister Taylor.

"You guys need to run the Evil queens men are gaining on me" I say quickly trying but failing to get around Robin.

Next thing I know I'm grabbed by one of the Merry Men and thrown over his shoulder.

"Let go of me you know I have to do this Robin" I yell to him hitting the Merry Man holding me.

"I know you want to do it but I can not let you do this for the sake of your life" Robin say's from a few feet away.

"Yeah you can not go letting the queen's filthy rat's getting their hand's on you Sally" Taylor said angrily towards me.

I flinch and relax "I am sorry Robin but she threatened to kill you and Taylor I could not let that happen" I say while trying to keep my tears in.

"Goodbye Taylor, goodbye Robin, and goodbye Merry Men" and with out another word I disappear in a cloud of blue smoke.

(Taylor's P.O.V.)

As soon as Sally disappears in a cloud of blue smoke I scream "NO Sally come back" I fall onto my knee's and start crying for my brother.

Robin walks to me and pulls me to his chest and we cry about the loss of Sally together.

(A/N)
You can not believe how much thinking I had to do to come up with this ending I had the beginning of this chapter made before I had writers block and I am deeply sorry for the long wait I will make the other chapters come really fast. Are you guys happy for the surprise P.O.V. it took a while but I am finally done with this chapter the next chapter is what I need so go ahead and put some suggestions in the comments I will put them all in.
(A/N)